chp-11 "why??"

Violet looked at Bella fondly. She was still playing with her doll house. Muttering her illogical words that only she understood. It was Sunday and they were having their mother daughter bonding. Though Bella was busy with her doll house, Violet just stared the little piece of joy.

"Mommy... Tea?" Bella cute voice asked Violet handling her a small plastic cup with water in it- that she assumed to tea- asking join her little tea party with dolls.

"Sure, Bella," she said stroking her hair.

"Mommy ..hair no..." She pulled her hair back.

"But I love your hair baby.." Violet faked wined.

"No" Bella pouted, while Violet just chuckled and pulled Bella to her lap and started tickling her.

Bella burst out laughing asking her mommy to stop in between but Violet was too busy tickling her.

Bella jerked and ran out from her grasp and started running around. Violet to moved little slower to have Bella her fun with running. She wishpered "mommy is coming Bella!! Better run fast.." and in turn was greeted by Bella's giggle.

Bella turned left to the living room and sat behind the sofa. Hiding.

Violet knew she was there and faked the words "where are you Bella?" "Mommy can't find you!" And Bella would giggle lowly.

She tried the tactic and made her way to the door, opened it and said.."Alex, wonderful to see you!"

Listening that her mother just called Alex, she came out to reach the door for Alex which Violet sure knew was not there and stood there waiting for Bella to approach.

When Violet saw Bella running to the door she opened her arms to held her but she ran past her out of the door.

"Bella!!" she cried and turned around to see she was in arms of Alex that was standing in causal button down shirt and khaki pants.

"Al! Mommy tickles.." she said in her baby voice pointing towards her stomach. Alex just chuckled at that and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning to you too sunshine." he greeted Bella and that's when Violet came out of her trance and walked to the duo. Bella just hugged Alex's neck and turned her back to violet while Violet pouted her lips at her daughter's behavior.

Alex just saw her pout and couldn't restraint himself and gave a quick peak on her lips.

"Good morning, Violet" he said lowly.

Violet turned deep red at this little peak and just nodded.

"Well am I not going get invited?"

"As if it's needed."Violet said making her way inside as she was half way she said "I am not making lunch toady."

"Well... guess, your mommy is angry toady Bella."

He made his way inside and saw Violet sitting on her fav rolling chair watching TV, Bella was playing with Alex' s cheek again and asking her question that didn't even had meaning.

"Al...why do have hair on cheek...it tickles." She asked.

"Al... Mommy didn't talk."

"Al... Play doll with me"

"Al... Tea?"

"Al ...."
After some time Violet heard the crying of Bella. She heard some cosmos too.

"Alex what happened?? Why is Bella crying?"

When Alex didn't answered and Bella continue to cry. Violet immediately got up and came next to where they were sitting and came face to face with why was Alex quite and why was Bella crying.

"So that's the reason my daughter didn't want to meet her father and mother" Mr.wilson voice was cold and  sharp as the razor. Violet shook in her place hearing his voice. He was not speaking with voice that once comforted her. It was not his dad voice now but of Mr. Wilson, a CEO and owner of Wilson and Wilson. 

He was tall man with same eyes like Violet but dull and brown hair. His presence demanded authority and power. Behind him just two step away was her mom. Short highted with blue eyes and  brown locks, with an evil smile on her lips.

"What ..why...when?" Violet couldn't form the words she wanted to say. Just as she was about to collapse a hand came around her waist and supported her. Her eyes moved to her right and saw Alex standing beside her with Bella in his arms.

She observed how Alex behavior changed. He was no longer the sweet Al that Bella loved but her Rude boss. His eyes looking straight ahead staring the couple ahead.

"Well...care to explain what's happening here Violet Sandra Wilson." Harry Wilson's voice bomed in the house, Shaking Bella.

"Mommy!!" Bella cried, Violet immediately took Bella and stroked her hair.

"It's nothing Bella.." hearing the name of the baby Harry looked suprised.

"You named her.." Harry wanted to speak but was cut of by the death glare he got from Alex.

"Violet take her to her room." Alex said and violet obeyed.

"Mr.wilson" Alex spatted in low tone.

"And you are?" Harry raised his eyebrows and than started to move around the room.

"Alex, Alex Handerson."

"And why are you here, if I may question you?" Well his tone didn't  have any hint of question.

As Alex was going to answer Violet came out, watching the scene before her. Her mom was still standing at the same position she was but now she was ogling at her boss, with a seductive smile on her face.

What a bi*ch. Her mom or she should say step mom was not the lady she wanted to encounter. She was lady who was greedy for power and money. The only reason she married her dad.

Violet quickly made her way to Alex and hugged his right arm, staring straight to her mom. Daring her to make any move on what's her, again!

"No" Violet said still staring at her mom.

"Well, well... Violet," Harry said now sitting in the couch chair and folding his legs one above another. " If you remember you were not allowed to date, and have any relationship with any guy." Violet looked at her dad. A look that can't be define as love or hate. A look that said she was beyond irritated about everything thing she was listening.

Alex couldn't understand what was actually going on. Violet was still hugging his arm and Alex just smiled a little at her protective gesture. While she was the one that was to be protected.

"Violet, remember you signed the papers. You can't back down now? And you the consequences if the rule break!" Harry's voice was sharp.

"Harry," came the voice of Mrs.Wilson, Violet's mom-cara- Harry's wife, "come down hun...she is just a child. Mistakes happens. She is not that responsible that you think she is. It's ok to be disappointed from your own blood and flesh" Even though she was saying is it's ok ...each and every sentence was poisoning the ears of Harry.

Alex and violet understood what her Cara was trying to do. Alex wanted to intrude, wanted to say how responsible she was but was again cut by Violet.

"Dad, I know what happens if the rule breaks, and I am ready for any consequences." Violet's gripping on Alex arm tighten and Alex without any further delay covered her had rubbing soothing circles.

"I guess you got your answer Mr. Wilson." Alex voice dropped with  authority.

"Well, then ...." Harry stood up with a evil plan in his mind " it was nice meeting you Mr. Handerson. If I am correct, you are the CEO of Handerson and co. Right?"

Violet's face paled while Alex just nodded.

"Meet you then!" Harry said and then turned to Cara "let's go Cara."
--------------------------------------

Will update soon!!!
Like vote n comment!!!