chp 2 "good...morning?"

The day started for Violet and Alex at the same time. They looked at the watch, reading the time 6:00 am in morning.

Violet quietly made her way to bathroom to complete her routine. She came back and woke Bella up but Bella being stubborn about her sleep didn't opened her eyes. Violet know all this tactics.

"Mommy, sleepy!" Bella wined in sleep.

"No Bella, its good morning." Violet cooed her.

Violet smiled and took Bella in her arms to the bathroom, gave her bath making her ready for the Jenny's house. Violet too did her light makeup, took Bella on her hip and made the way out. She went to next door to put Bella at Jenny's care. Jenny opened the door and smiled at the cute little bundle of joy.

"Hey, sugar pie...how's you today?" Jenny asked the little girl.

"Sleepy.." Bella yawned.
Both the ladies laughed at her attics and violet passed the girl to the Jenny wishing her a good day and went to office.

Alex made his way to elevator looking stressed. The door opened at his floor and he walked straight to his office without looking anywhere else and that made him bump straight into his small little P.A who was about to put paper aside.

Violet came to halt because of sudden bump with the wall she thought never exist before. She looked up to see that wall but it wasn't the wall but none other than her boss.

"Can you just see where are you walking, Miss. Wilson?!" He snapped at her not in a mood to think straight.

Violet become little shock at the attitude change but knew something was bothering him.

"I am sorry, sir. It won't happen again." she apologized even knowing it was not her fault.

"Well, you better. Now give me my today meeting minutes." he ordered in a cold tone.

Violet was used to it but toady it was much different. She looked at him for a movement to take his appearance. He was looking same, just his hazel eyes where blood shot and there were dark bags under her eyes. His brown hair were neatly combed back.

She snapped out to reality when Alex walked to his cabin without looking back.

She sighed and moved back to table, picked up her diary and moved to the cabin.

"Come in, Miss. Wilson" Alex said knowing well she was on the other side.

Violet moved in and narrated the meeting schedule which was at 10:00 am sharp with Mr.Victor.

"Ok."

Violet moved out and sat at her desk thinking deeply about her boss behaviour. She wanted to help him, and she knew what to do that could distract him from stress.

Alex went to the meeting with Violet behind him. Violet was carrying her notepad and a pen with her. The meeting went like a blur and Violet knew that his boss was least interested, so she wrote down all the necessary things needed to be point out.

When meeting was round off they made their way back to the cabin.

Alex came back to see his best friend and business associate waiting for him.

"Hey Alex!!" Robin came to greet him with a bro hug. Which Alex greatly accepted with a small smile.

Violet too smiled seeing the smile on his face.

"Hey bin!! How are you? Miss. Wilson do I have a meeting with him too??" Alex inquired.

Before violet can reply robin replied with a slap on Alex's shoulder. "Do I need a permission to visits my friend. I am hurt"

"It's not what I ment"

"Well it looked like it"

Violet was just happy seeing the scene and went back to the table.

"Let's go inside" Alex motioned his friend and both went inside the cabin.

Once inside Robin asked the question that he wanted to ask the time he came to see him because violet called him saying her boss was in a shitty mood and she thought robin can help him.

Robin at least knew the reason while violet was not knowing a bit about it.

"What happened?"

"What are you talking about?" Alex wanted to play dumb.

"Well don't play dumb you dumbass!!" robin said sitting on the chair.

"Nothing to much worry about!!" Alex simply passed.

"Well, for your kind info we are worried"

"What do you mean by we?"

"Well you can't guess? Your p.a knows you better. "

"She called you??" Alex didn't believe it. How can she know.

"Well Guess!. I didn't had any nightmare about you feeling upset. Now open up"

"Same old thing. I just can't sleep. A mind still is haunted. Her face ....it always invade my thought. Even closing my eyes made me think about the same situation I was in three years back."

He paused thinking of the memories of her. She ment world to him and he couldn't Do anything to save her.

"I couldn't save her. That was my fault" a single tear slide down his cheek .

Robin knew this. But he too knew that it was not his fault. How could it be ? She took the decision that lead to what happened.

"Alex, it was not your fault. And stop thinking more and more. You are coming at the party tonight. You need to lossen up."

"No pal, I am not"

"Yes you are."

Alex turned his face to watch her p.a looking worried while talking at the phone. He knew something important have came and that need to be attended.

She kept the phone and made her way to the cabin to take leave. The call was from Jenny informing that Bella was not feeling well and was asking for her mommy continuously.

"What happened miss. Wilson"

"I need to go home sir, its quite important." She said.

Alex studied her she looked quite worried .

" you may leave miss.Wilson. if you need anything you can give me a call." Alex said.

Violet was quite great full and took the leave.

"What if she is lying?" Robin who was watching the situation asked. He knew she wasn't but wanted to see the reaction from his best friend.

"She will never." Alex reasoned.

" what about your next meetings??"

"She may have already arranged it-"

Alex never got to complete his sentence when a girl came knocking the door asking for permission.

"Yes"

"Miss.Wilson said I would replace her toady."

Alex gave robin a knowing nod about the thing he knew already.

-----------------------------------

Hey guys Thxs for reading.

Will update soon.

You check my other book

-NIKI
-RANDOM
- I WISH YOU