chp-7 "boss is rude??"

"Are you Fu*king out of your mind" Alex voice boomed in the office. Violet nearly shook in her seat hearing the voice. It was rare hearing him scream like that.

"No, sir, I already cross examined it." Mr.park, manager of Handerson and co. Said.

"How is it possible?" Alex was not in a mood of excuse. He was just informed that his trunce with Mr. Anderson cut off. "Why was I not informed? Do you know how important this was for our company?" Alex was fuming with anger now. And the next sentence by Mr. Park was just a petrol to this fire.

"S-sir, it was informed to us. They said they delivered the message to us via e-mail, and voicemail to your secretary."

"Leave Mr. Park" Alex said.

How could Violet do this. She knew how important this project was for us. Alex thought. He dialed 1 on intercom and it was picked up at first ring .

"In my cabin, miss. Wilson" Alex cold voice said.

Violet shivered at his voice. It was not a happy news to be called like this. His voice send an unknown emotion to her. She didn't like the way he called her. It's not she wanted to be called Violet. But whenever he said her name it bring a small joy in her little heart .

She made her way to his office cabin. She was about to knock when like always Alex said "come in"

Violet didn't knew why was she shivering. But it was like the temperature has suddenly dropped in the cabin.

"Miss. Wilson, can you tell me that why was I not informed about the latest breach of contract by Mr. Anderson ?" Alex said looking straight into her eyes demanding the answer. They were standing near the desk and Alex didn't mind the close proximity between them now.

"What information?" Violet asked confused about the conversation still. She didn't know about the thing that Alex was demanding the answer to.

"Don't play dumb with me miss. Wilson. You know exactly what I am talking about. The collaboration with Mr. Anderson's company about our new project. I am informed today about it that is was nullified, which I should have known before." Alex voice was rising with each sentence and he taking step toward Violet while Violet took each step back.

"I really don't know what are you talk-" Violet was cut by tight grip on her shoulder by Alex. "Not a word miss. Wilson, I recommend you to check your email Id and voicemail before you open your mouth to fuel me with your oblivious information."

Violet just shook her head up and down and Alex let her go. Violet made her way towards her desk and quickly made an survey. What shock her the most was that Alex was right. The mail was sure there. How could she have not informed Alex. And more of that the mail was marked as read.

How can I be so careless? Violet thought.
Violet started to pressure her little brain for all the information she could collect. She again went through the mail checking if she could find anything. And there it was on the top of the mail.

She dialed the number she knew will give her all the answer she want.

Alex sat in his chair replaying all the events took place from morning till now. When he heard the sound of anklet disturbing the silence.

"Come in "

"Sir , I want-"

"Do you got the information?"

"Yes sir"

"Well enlighten me about it."

"Sir if you remember when Bella got into accident and I rushed out," Alex expression soften at the mention of Bella "the mail arrived at that night and it was already read when I came back and I didn't read it again. I know it was my fault I should have read it. But after that we got a new project and I was busy doing the work and presentation of it. I am really sorry sir. I apologise for it" till the end was sentence Violet didn't look up to see Alex. She was too afraid to know how he will react. She just moved out from the cabin without looking back.

When she reached her desk she noticed that her cheeks were wet. Of course she was crying. But the tears were not because of her mistake but something about her heart aching.

Reason she didn't even knew. But one thing was sure that is boss is rude and second she hate it when he is rude. Especially to her.

Alex just stared at the door. Things that happened quickly that he was too confused to how to react. The words where ringing in his ear.

This was the thing that Alex was most afraid of. He lost his control in anger.

He just sat there and indulge himself in the work to avoid all the sorrunding.

While Violet just sat there doing the same.

Both alike. But too different.

Both of them oblivious of what was coming next.

---------------------------------------------

Hey thanks for reading.

Like and comment .

Will update soon. Enjoy!!!