Mark's Abuse

We walk in and Jazz sits down on the right side of the couch. Nate picks up his phone and sits down on the couch next to Jazz. I sit down next to Nate and Mark sits down next to me. He starts a live stream.

"How's it going folks? My name's Natewantstobattle and I have a surprise." He points the phone to Jazz, who is holding Hunter in front of her face. "WE GOT A DOG! His name is Hunter. I also have some friends over." He turns the phone to Mark and I. We both wave. Mark stands up and picks up Jazz and puts her on his shoulders. She's laughing like crazy while Hunter is barking on the couch. I get up and tickle Jazz. She screams and falls back into my arms, falling off of Mark's shoulder. Nate live streaming the whole thing.

"One of the comments says 'Mark and Jack would be great fathers one day.' I would love to see that one day," Nate says. Mark and I look to each other and our faces darken.

"̸I̸ ̶w̷o̵u̵l̸d̴ ̴l̵i̷k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̴ ̸s̶e̶e̵ ̸t̸h̵a̸t̶,̴ ̷t̶o̷o̵.̶ ̵T̶o̶o̴ ̸b̵a̷d̴ ̸i̴t̷ ̸a̵l̷r̴e̵a̶d̴y̸ ̷h̸a̵p̵p̴e̴n̶e̴d̴.̷"̶ I hear in my head. My breathing starts getting faster. I set Jazz down as my chest starts hurting. I grab my chest as my vision starts getting blurry.

"Uncle Jack?" I hear.

"I'm sorry," I say, whispering because of how weak I am and I fall and pass out.

(Mark's Pov)

"Uncle Jack?" I hear Jazz say. I turn around and see Jack holding his chest, doubling over.

"I'm sorry," He weakly says.. I run over and catch him as he collapses. I gently lay him on the ground, then I back up, making sure everyone, including the dog, is behind me. Nate turns off the camera as dark green particles fly from Jack's abdomen and form Anti.

"̸D̷i̶d̵ ̸y̶a̷ ̵m̵i̵s̶s̴ ̵m̶e̶?̸"̶ Everyone shakes their heads. "W̡e̵ll̨, g̸o͞o̴d͏b͞ye ͜th̨en҉.͘" He disappears.

"Good. He's gone," I say

"Jazz? Jazz!" I hear Nate yell. I turn around and find Jazz missing.

"HELP!" We hear Jazz yell. Only problem is that it's echoing throughout the entire house. Hunter gets up and runs to the basement door. He stopped before the door and stared. I know what he's doing. Sam and Tim do the same thing when they want me to go into that room.

"He wants us to go in the basement," I say.

"Sam and Tim?" He asks. I nod. We walk to the door and open it. We slowly walk down the stairs and see Jazz unconscious, tied to a dentist like chair. Nate runs to her and unties her. I look around. We hear a glitchy laugh echo throughout the concrete basement. Nate picks her up bridal style and runs up the stairs with me following close behind. Right as he crosses through the door, it slams shut, keeping me inside. I hear Nate run away then run back and bang on the door.

"MARK!" He screams. I'm scared, but I have to stay strong for Nate. I take a deep breath and swallow.

"I'm ok. Don't worry about me. You have to get Jazz out of here." He keeps banging on the door.

"I'm not leaving without you." I shake my head.

"There's no time. GO! Get her out of here!" I yell. He stops banging for a second, then I hear his footsteps hesitantly leave the door. I hear the door slam. All of a sudden, I'm thrown off the stairs and against one of the shelves against the wall on the opposite side of the stairs, knocking the wind out of me. The shelf crumbles and I fall on the floor. When I'm able to breath again, I stand up, almost falling over, and limp up the stairs to the door. When I touch the door handle, I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. Not like when Dark tried to escape the first time.