Rescue

"̴Y̵e̸a̵h̴,̵ ̴a̴n̴d̷ ̴n̷o̸w̷ ̶I̸ ̶h̴a̵v̶e̶ ̶t̷o̴ ̷f̴i̷n̵i̵s̴h̴ ̶t̵h̸e̷ ̵j̸o̴b̷ ̴f̸o̶r̸ ̷h̶i̶m̶.̸"̷ Jazz then collapses. I rush to her before she hits the ground. Then she disappears from my arms. Everyone looks around.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" Purp yells at the house, probably at Death-Wiishu.

"̷S̸o̸m̵e̸p̷l̷a̸c̸e̴ ̷n̴o̶t̸ ̷h̶e̸r̵e̴.̴"̴ She says. I get an idea. Of course, I say it telepathically.

'Purp, I think she's in the Mindscape'. His eyes widen, telling me he heard.

'Shit.' I nod, agreeing with him that this is bad. He closes his eyes, then he turns into particles and flies upstairs, most likely joining Nate. I hope he finds her. I'm upset about this. I can't imagine what Purp's feeling.

(Purp's Pov)

I close my eyes and enter the Mindscape, also known as hell. All it is, is a black void. I look around. Then I hear Jazz's scream echo all around me.

"Jazz! HANG ON Jazz, I'M COMING!" I yell. I start running. Eventually I see her silhouette. I run even faster. Being an angel makes me stronger, but even my legs are starting to ache. I eventually make it to her with tears in my eyes. Her legs and arms are all covered in cuts and bruises, as if she's been whipped. I feel tears fall down my face. I have to get her out of here. But I need help.

"DARK! I NEED YOUR HELP!" I yell. I wait a minute, then he appears in front of me.

"What do you need help with?" He asks.

"Get her out of here. I have someone to deal with," I say. In order to prevent this from ever happening again, I have to kill Death-Wiishu. But I have to do it here and now so it doesn't kill Signe. Dark nods and picks up Jazz.

"And Dark," I say. He turns to me. "Come back here when you're done." He nods and disappears. I turn back to the void.

"COME AT ME YOU GLITCHY BITCH!" I yell.

"̴A̸s̴ ̷y̷o̷u̸ ̴w̶i̸s̵h̶.̶"̴ A female I can only suspect is Death-Wiishu appears in front of me. I summon my microphone and run at her. Being a glitch, she glitches, causing me to run through her. But, I turn around quickly right after she solidifies, and I wrap my mic cord around her throat, pulling back on it with all my might. She summons Anti's knife and throws her arm back, slashing my bicep. I yelp in pain, grab my arm, and release her. Releasing her also causes me to lose my balance, causing me to fall. She turns around and attempts to stab me, but I quickly roll away, causing her knife to lodge itself in the floor. I stand up and run towards her. I summon my mic right before I jump high in the air and slam her on the head with it. She falls to the ground. I used my angel strength, so I think I knocked her out. Before I have time to react, Death-Wiishu turns around and stabs me in the stomach. I gasp and fall to my knees. She gets up and throws her knife down on the ground in anger.

"̶D̶i̴d̵ ̷y̴o̷u̶ ̶r̵e̶a̸l̷l̵y̵ ̶t̸h̴i̴n̵k̴ ̷i̸t̴ ̵w̵o̴u̴l̵d̵ ̸b̵e̶ ̸t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̵e̷a̶s̷y̸ ̷t̷o̴ ̸k̷i̷l̸l̷ ̸m̴e̷?̵"̵ I shake my head. She looks confused.

"Maybe not that easy, but a lot easier with help," I say. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "DARK! NOW!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I see Dark appear and pick up her knife. Before she has a chance to react, Dark stabs her through the heart. She falls to the ground and dies instantly. "Th-thank y-you." I say, right before passing out from blood loss.

(Dark's Pov)

"Th-thank y-you." Purp says, right before he passes out. I catch his head before it hits the ground. I bridal style pick him up and close my eyes, transporting back to the real world. I open my eyes and see all of Jazz's friends sitting on the couch, Jazz in the chair on the left, and Nate on the chair on the left. I gently but quickly set Purp on Adam's previous floor bed. I turn to Mark and he nods. He closes his eyes and doc appears next to him and he gets to work. I look down and notice blood all over my suit, so I snap and it all disappears. I look back at Purp. I sit down on the floor beside him, opposite Doc, and hold Purp's hand, leaning down to give him a kiss on the forehead.