Authors Note & Longer Synopsis

Hi and welcome to my first book! 

I would like to inform everyone that this is not edited yet but as the book becomes complete I will edit it slightly not diverting from the story, of course. Bare with me while I brief you on the content of the book:

- None of the pictures are mine and I am not claiming them to be at all, if anyone should wonder where I got them simply ask.

- The character casting isn't always what everyone wants it to be but you all are of course free to imagine the characters as someone else. I ask you to please respect the decision I've made to use these people as inspiration for my cast

- I would love for you all to vote and comment on this book as it improves my writing skills and motivates me to continue with the book but I ask you all to be respectful in the comments

- Some of the stuff featured in the book has to deal with neglect, infidelity, sexual assault and depression. For those who are affected or disturbed by this I am making you aware now.

- Mature language will be featured at times.

Synopsis below,

Florence Washington had a week left on the annual family vacation and she couldn't wait to get back to college after summer break. Having been deprived of her friends for an entire summer she is more than happy when a young woman approaches her, and asks to borrow her phone to send a text message to someone. Hours later Florence starts recieving multiple text messages from someone in utter desperation....

Eric Richman's life turns upside down when his girlfriend of 3 years announces she wants to go on a soul-searching trip...alone. Instructed not to contact her until her return he becomes shocked when he gets a text message from an unkown explaining their relationship is over. Desperate to save his relationship and a promise to change he begins texting the number to get in contact with his now ex-girlfriend, but instead gets a text back from someone else...

"Do you want to talk about it?" was all it took for Eric to start spilling his guts and in return he gets to know the person he is confiding in. Very well....