10. Small Confessions

Look who's been a productive boy!

That sounded gross and I'm sorry about that...but 'ta da'.

I'm proud of you, very well done!

Hang your clothes neatly and you're an even better boy!

It's been a few days since we last spoke, how've you been?

I've been good. School has been crazy, though. What's been up with you? :)

Well...I dropped Jennifer's things off at her parents and they told me they spoke to her.

Don't keep me waiting, what did they have to say?

Jennifer is currently in Miami and having a good time. While I'm here wondering where we went wrong she's partying the night away.

I'm sorry Eric. Are you okay?

No, I'm pissed! I even threw out the rest of the mint chocolate chip ice-cream.

Haha, you're raising hell I see!

You know what else? I'm going out tonight.

Oh you are? Boy's night out huh? Where are you guys going?

Some club that my friend Travis likes to go to. He's been pushing me to have a one night stand.

And how do you feel about that?

I'm not into it. Even though I'm pissed at Jen and I have no idea what she's doing in Miami, I'm not that guy...

Most guys wouldn't think like that, I think that's cool.

I think a lot of guys do, they just pretend they don't.

What are your plans for the evening?

I'm going to the beach with my friend Grace. Just a chill thing...

Sounds cool. Have fun tonight, I have to get ready.

And hey, let's talk again soon. No more breaks...

I agree, no more breaks. Have fun tonight.

You too, Florence!

*

Florence and Grace had picked the perfect spot overlooking the beach, and now they were enjoying the sunset. Moments like these she knew would be with her forever just like her friendship with Grace. They both had decided to dress in their sweatshirts and keep make up to a minimum - tonight was all about relaxing.

"Adam told me you were texting 'some guy', the other day." Grace mentioned while sipping her Corona.

"He was talking about Eric and he was being super jealous about it." Florence huffed.