7. A Step In The Right Direction

Today was not a good day for me.

Tell me all about it!

I was missing Jennifer and ended up at her favorite diner - at 5 am. 

I even took a photo for you! (Pardon my clothes but it was at 5 am, so don't judge me)

I only judge your taste in movies, not your clothes. 

Did you go there because you missed her?

I didn't want to say that but yes.

It's fine to miss someone you love, Eric, especially after a break up. You need to allow yourself to feel whatever you feeling.

Well...right now I'm sad and I miss her like crazy.

We would have this routine of watching her favorite tv-shows in the evenings and eat ice cream; that's what I'm doing right now. I never used to like 'This is Us' but since she's left I've been watching it every week.

That is one sappy show if you ask me. What ice cream are you eating?

Mint chocolate chip which is Jen's favorite flavor. Even though it's making me sick....

Yeah mint chocolate chip is disgusting, this is me judging you.

Have you ever had a boyfriend before?

Jeez, prepare me before you're getting all personal.

Oh come on; it's not like we aren't discussing my personal life every single day.

To answer your question: no I haven't. I'm not really into the men Beverly Hills has to offer.

What's your type of man then?

I don't know...I guess he'll have to be into movies just like me and hopefully not as shallow as the place I live in. I want someone who I can stay up and talk to for hours.

Did you and Jen used to do that?

Jen isn't really a big talker in the evenings. After we watch TV she usually falls asleep on the couch and I carry her to bed.

After that I have the TV all to myself!

She doesn't watch your shows with you?

No, she doesn't like them. We have different taste in many things but somehow we fit well together.

Or used to....

With a favorite movie like Face/Off I can only imagine what type of shows you like...

Let's do a top 3 of a few things. I'll start:

My top 3 tv-shows are: Game Of Thrones, Breaking bad and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.