GARRENCE ?- Seacret love *old*

"Laurence! How dare you! We made an agreement that neither of us would go after Aphmau!" Garroth yelled at his 'brother'.

"Well I'm sorry that if you where not going to make a move I was! Garroth! I'm not waiting tell you lose interest in Aphmau to date her!" Laurence growled.

"Well! Laurence! I'll have you know I lost interest in Aphmau a long time ago!" Garroth yelled.

"Then why are you so angry at me for going on a date with her?!" Laurence yelled back.

"Because I like you!" Garroth yelled at the older male.

"Well Garroth you should of told me that before I lost interest in you, knowing you'd hate me for it!" Laurence yelled stomping off to his room.

"What's going on?" Travis asked walking up from his room in the basement.

"Nothing," Garroth said a few years in his eyes, "I just need some time alone.

"But something's u-" Travis was cut off by the front door slamming shut.

"What's going on?" A shorter person asked walking up from downstairs.

"Garroth's mad.... I think" Travis said.

"What about?" The person asked.

"I don't know, I think him and Laurence got in a fight though" Travis said before walking back downstairs with the shorter person.