ZANVIS - Christmas *old*

"Zane?" Travis asked sitting beside the inky-black haired male, they were at Aphmau and Aaron's place for a Christmas party.

"What?" Zane growled.

"Why do you cover up most of your face?" Travis asked, Zane was surprised because A) that was the first time Travis properly talked to him and B) Travis wasn't trying to flirt with him, then again Travis was probably only into girls.

"Because I do," Zane said still hostile not really knowing how to talk to the white haired male.

"That's not a really good reason" Travis said, "please tell me why I want to get to know you.

"Why? Did Aphmau tell you to do this? Cause if so you don't half to," Zane said.

"Well she did tell me to a long time ago before Summer started, but I just wanna get to know you, who knows maybe we could become friends," Travis said smiling, "now can you please tell me?"

"Fine" Zane sighed, "I wear the mask cause I feel a bit safer and it hides my freckles, and I cover my eye cause I'm blind so there's no point in not covering it, besides my face is ugly anyway so it wouldn't matter"

"Zane I'm sure your face isn't ugly, I can understand you wanting to feel a bit safer, I'm sure your freckles are cute, and are you sure your blind in your eye?" Travis asked.

"Yes I'm sure I'm blind," Zane said.

"Hey Zane? Could I maybe see your face without anything covering it?" Travis asked.

"No," Zane growled.

"ZANE! It's good to see you getting a long with someone other then me!" Aphmau said cheerfully walking over.

"KAWAII~CHANS SHIP!" A pink mèfwa yelled when she saw the two males.

"KAWAII~CHAN! Be quiet! Your gonna cause Zane not to make another friend" Aphmau said angrily, looking at the mèfwa.

"I'm not making a friend this idiot is being annoying!" Zane growled walking off somewhere else not knowing that hurt Travis.

"Sorry Travis, Zane doesn't like to admit when he's making friends with people, he also doesn't really know how to control his emotions or pay attention to how he's affecting others with how he acts" Aphmau said.

"It's ok, I can understand," Travis said before waking off to flirt with someone to try and stop his chest from hurting, but he ended up flirting with Zane by ascendent and ended up being hated by the Inky-black haired male.