KenmurXEmmalyn- How meat *oldish*

Kenmur's POV

"I sat looking down at the water allowing tears to slip down my face, I wasn't very good at much, I couldn't protect the town like guards could, or make people happy like an extrovert, all I could do was make weird inventions that either blew up and hurt someone, or breakdown, I whipped away my tears before walking along the walls of a village once I got to the gates I knocked on the gate, a guard looked through the holes.

"state your business here sir," the guard had said, he had a helm on making it a little hard to hear his voice but he sounded a bit British.

"Uh... I'm just looking for a place to stay for a few nights maybe look through the books in the library, I'm a traveling uh.... Inventor.. Er uh... is that what you call it?" I muttered out awkwardly.

"Your name?" The guard asked.

"Kenmur," I stuttered out awkwardly as the guard opened the gates.

"Walk into town a littles way down you should fined a stone brick building, ask one of the guards there to show you around, tell them that Garroth sent you," the guard said, I let out a small thanks before walking down the path to what I think is a guard station, on the way there I bump into a lady with caramel eyes and black hair.

"Sorry!" She says, "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, anyway I haven't seen you around my name is Aphmau! Im the lord of this village and it is a pleaser to met you!" She said enthusiastically sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"Kenmur," I said shaking her hand.

"Are you looking for a place to stay?" Aphmau asked. Shaking my head I said that I was looking for a Library to maybe do a bit of research. "Ok! Right this way!" She yelled guiding me to the library, once we got there she left to go do lord things I presume.

As I walk into the library there a blond lady organizing books I'm gonna guess she's the librarian. I look around before I hear a "Hello," from behind me, I turn around almost bumping into that blond woman that I had saw when walking in.

"Uh... hello," I said awkwardly.

"My name is Emmalyn, I'm Phoenix Drop's librarian, is there anyway I can help you?" She asks.

"Uh... yeah, do you happen to have any books on Irene?" I asked.

She nodded, "not here though, I have my own personal collection at home if you'd like to follow me there, you can borrow a few."

"I Uh... that would be great," I smile, I follow her out of the library to a small cozy house, she ran down the stairs quickly coming back up with a stack of books, though she ended up tripping, the books tumbling to the floor, I caught her before she met the same fate.

And that's how I met Emmy here," I smiled, wrapping my arm around my beautiful wife as the guy went and sat to read a book. I quickly pecked Emmy on the lips before going off to organize the books in the library.