The holo-days *old*

"AARON! 5 more days tell Christmas!" Aphmau yelled waking up her boy friend.

"Aph..... baby..... please let me sleep" Aaron sleepily said.

"But there's snow! And we need to get all the Invites ready for the Christmas sleepover!" Aphmau yelled.

"Isn't Christmas meant to be spent with family?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah! And my hole family would come to my moms house and we would have a huge sleepover! And all of our friends are like family to me!" Aphmau yelled.

"Aph, that's a lot of people, I don't think we have enough room in our house for that," Aaron said.

"Well Aaron, I'll have you know we have the spare room so the boys can sleep in one room and the girls can sleep in the other! And I can cook breakfast!" Aphmau said.

"Please tell me your baking something you know how to bake" Aaron said.

"Yup! After my mom said my cooking skills sucked well I don't want anyone else to dislike it so I'm making pancakes!" Aphmau smiled.

"Ok.... you start on the invites, I'm gonna get a bit more sleep, I was kinda up all night," Aaron said releasing his arms from around Aphmau well she got to work on some invites, about a half hour later Aaron came downstairs to help her, by the end of the day they put the invites in everyone's mail boxes and then went to bed.