Aarmau? - Kawaii~chan ships *old*

"Oh come on! Really?!" Aphmau yelled at Katelyn.

"What jealous because I'm better at-" Katelyn was cut off by a Pink haired Mèfwa.

"KATELYN~SAMA! STOP BREAKING UP THE AARMAU SHIP BY REPLACING IT WITH KATEMAU!" Kawaii~chan yelled.

"KAWAII~CHAN! For the last time! Me and Aphmau are just friends!" Katelyn yelled.

~~~~

"So.... Aaron.... what do you think we should get for the kids for Christmas?" Aphmau asked Aaron as they both finished off there drinks.

"I'm not sure..." Aaron said.

"EEAKKK! Kawaii~chan didn't know Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~kun had kids!" Kawaii~chan squealed when she was walking past to take a different tables order.

"Kawaii~chan where talking about our fur baby's" Aphmau sighed.

"Oh... well still SHIP!!!!" Kawaii~chan yelled.

"SHUT UP! WILL YOU!" An angry customer yelled.

"Kawaii~chan's sorry!" The mèfwa squeaked before walking off to take a tables order.

"Well that was hawkword," Aphmau said.

"Please no puns," Aaron sighed, "anyway maybe we could get some of those catnip mice for Eli, and a bone for Celesta."

"That sounds Paw-some," Aphmau said.

"No puns," Aaron growled slightly.

"Fine," Aphmau sighed.

~~~~~Christmas morning~~~~~

"Kawaii~chan hopes Aaron~kun and Aphmau~sempai like there present," Kawaii~chan said, Aphmau and Aaron unwrapped the present, it was a picture of all there friends.

"Aww thank you Kawaii~chan! We love it!" Aphmau said speaking for both her and Aaron.

"Kawaii~chan thinks that's good to hear," the pink haired mèfwa smiled.

"Oh yeah here" Aphmau said handing Kawaii~chan her present from both Aphmau and Aaron, when kawaii~chan opened it, it was some baking stuff and a Aarmau pic.

"Thank you Aphmau~senpai! And Aaron~kun to! Kawaii~chan loves it!" The mèfwa smiled.