ZaneXGuy~ed - IDK *old*

"Zane! Get out of your room!" Aphmau yelled from outside of Zane and Dante's room.

"No! There's to much sun!" Zane yelled curling up under all his blankets.

"Zane! I'll get Garroth to break the door down!" Aphmau yelled.

"Leave me alone! I'm trying to sleep!" Zane yelled burying his face under some pillows.

"Zane! Geeeettttt uuuuuppppp!" Guy~ed yelled appearing beside Zane's bed.

"No! Go away!" Zane yelled.

"Aphmau told me to take you on a day of fun around the island!" Guy~ed yelled happily.

"I'm not getting out of bed," Zane growled.

"Fine then I'll force you to!" Guy~ed yelled flopping on Zane.

"Ow!" Zane yelled his back cracking.

"Get up!" Guy~ed said sitting up off of Zane but still on the bed.

"No!" Zane growled.

"GET UP!" Guy~ed yelled again shaking Zane this time.

"I knew I shouldn't of came to this island," Zane growled sitting up.

"Ok! Your up now get changed for a day of fun!" Guy~ed yelled Zane just sat there starring at the guy for a minute.

"Can you please leave the room," Zane growled.

"But if I leave you'll go back to bed," guy~ed said.

"No, if you stay I'll go back to bed, cause I'm not changing in front of anyone," Zane growled.

"Fine I'll leave," guy sighed dissapering

"Thank you," Zane said before getting up and started to change, he had his swim shorts half way on when guy appeared again.

"Op! I'm so sorry! I thought you where still asleep!" Guy yelled dissapering again, Zane's face was a bright pink.

Once Zane was changed he walked out of his room.

"So! Do You wanna go down to the water slides first or to the wave pool?" Guy asked.

"Can't I just go hang out where all the sweats are at?" Zane asked.

"Nope! However that reminds me! Chu haven't had breakfast yet! I know the perfect place!" Guy yelled wrapping his arms around Zane and teleporting to a Cafe looking place just more jungle like.

"Why did You hug me!" Zane yelled shoving guy off him.

"Sorry, quickest way I could think to get here, anyway do you like fruits?" Guy asked.

"Depending on what kind yeah," Zane said still a hint of anger in his voice.

~~~after food~~~

"So Zane! Do You wanna go to the wave pool or the water slides now?" Guy asked.

"I mean going on the water slides bring back bad memory's and I don't think I can just go back to my room so let's go to the wave pool," Zane said.

"Ok, please don't push away this time though," guy said wrapping his arms around Zane and teleporting him to the wave pool.

'Why can't I just push away?' Zane thought before pushing away from Guy though that failed and Zane ended up falling into the pool but he smacked his head on the side of the pool first and ended up being knocked out.

~~~Zane's pov~~~

"Ugh... where am I?" I asked opening my eyes slightly.

"Your at the pool in the emergency room," guy said his head popping into view, "glad to see your alive!"

"What happened?" I asked kinda confused.

"Well when I teleported you here and you pushed away and smacked your head on the pools edge falling into the water" guy said, "this is why I told you not to push away, I thought you died for a minute or two."

"Oh that's why," I said feeling kinda stupid.