GARRENCE- Camping

.:•Garroth's POV•:.

I sat on the foot rest in the living room waiting for Laurence to change, we where all planning to go camping, and... Well I'm pretty sure that Laurence is only just packing.

"You almost done! We're gonna be late!" I yelled.

"Give me a minute my Boxers won't stop bunching up and showing under my pants!" He growled.

"Then wear looser pants!" I yelled.

"But all those are packed" he whined.

"Whatever just hurry up were late," I sighed, walking around the house to make sure I had gotten everything, Laurence exited his room, and his pants were tight, he probably had grown out of them a while ago and just kinda kept them.

"Lets go," I yelled draging Laurence out the door, making sure to lock it. We got in the car driving off.

"I'm hungery!" Laurence whined.

"There should be some snacks in the travel cooler," I sighed, he grabbed some granola bars.

~~ Tem skip ~~

"GARROTH! LAURENCE! YOUR HERE!" Aphmau yelled hugging the two of us as we where walking up the trail to the camp sight.

"Yeah, Sorry that were a little late Laurence was taking forever," I sighed.

"Really I thought you would of been needing your beauty sleep," Aphmau said.

"I went to bed early so I could get the amount I needed," I smiled.

.:•Laurence's POV•:.

Garroth was busy chatting to Aphmau, so I decided to bring the rest of my stuff up to the campground and start on the tent. It was a nice turquoise tent.

"Hey! Laurence? Do you need some help? You kinda look like your struggling with those polls," Travis smiled walking up to me.

"Uh... Nah I'm good, though Aphmau kinda left Aaron to deal with there tent so you should see if he needs any help," I looked over to where Aaron was struggling to put up the tent well keeping hold of Celestia.

"OK," Travis said walking off, Garroth was walking up into the camp sight covered in leaves staiting he was a bird well walking around like he was on a cat walk, I always wonder how much sugar he has to have to act like that, I finished setting up the tent, then went to set up my stuff inside.

"LAURENCE WHERE TENT BUDDYS!" Garroth yelled rolling into the tent.

"Be careful or you'll rip the tent," I sighed fluffing my pillow.

"When did you get your Man period?" Garroth asked.

"I didn't I just don't want a giant hole in our tent," I said, I had stayed up almost all night so I was also a bit cranky.

~~ Tem skip to after marshmallows~~

I crawled into bed, looking at my phone reading some book I had downloaded for well we where camping, Garroth came into the tent laying in his sleeping bag "I ate to many smore's," Garroth whined.

"Then you shouldn't of eaten so many of them," I said, then everything went back to silence for about an hour, Garroth had probley fallen asleep.

"Laurence?" Garroth's voice came out of nowhere making me jump a bit.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you think those campfire stories are true?" Garroth Sat up.

"Uh... Probably not, the Ultima storie is there to scare children and the rest the group probably made up, Why?" I asked.

"I don't wanna die," Garroth whimpered.

"Your not gonna die Garroth, we've gone camping here every year and we have been fine," I said.

"But that was in a trailer we where safe in there," Garroth whimpered.

"Would you like to sleep with me?" I asked a little awkwardly. Garroth nods, crawling over with his sleeping bag, once he was snuggled in next to me I hugged him to make sure he felt safe.

"Laurence?" Garroth looked at me.

"Hmm?" I hummed out.

"thank you," he smiled before falling asleep.