Zanvis - Cupcakes

.:•Travis's POV•:.

I walked up to Zane's place- I had gotten a job at the Maid café and Aphmau asked me to deliver some cupcakes to Zane cause he had ordered delivery for that, why he didn't get off his lazy butt and just walk there I have no idea.

I knocked on the door waiting a little bit for him to answer, the door crecked open a bit, Zane pulling me inside putting a finger up to his mouth telling me to be quite. "Zane? What is going on?" I asked quietly.  "I feel like people are watching me." I was pulled into the living room, "I was really hopping Aphmau would be the one delivering, but I guess you will have to do... Just please don't leave."

"Aww! Is Zane scared?" I asked tilting my head. "No... Er kinda... I just don't wanna be alone," he said "I was hopping that Aphmau would be the one dropping the cupcakes off cause she wouldn't tease me." "Sorry" I looked at the ground feeling bad. "It's OK," Zane replied taking the cupcakes from me placing them on the end table. "Uh... Would you like to stay and watch a movie with me?" Zane asked. "I should probably get back to work I don't want to upset Aph-" Zane cut me off. "Call Aphmau and just tell her that I am parinoed, she'll probably understand.""OK.."

~•time skip•~

I sat on the couch watching a pokemon movie well Zane was curled up againced me under the blanket. I don't think he was asleep though cause his eyes where half open looking at the TV. All of a sudden his arm reached across my lap to the endtable grabbing a cupcake nibbling at it. Once he finished he got up to throw the raper in the trash leaving my side cold without his warmth. Once he had came back there was a little bit of lavender icing surrounding his lips, probably staining them, I had never seen Zane without his mask but Damn both Garroth and Aphmau were right he had a lot of freckles... They would be fun to play connect the dots with.

"Zane you've got a little something on your face," I smiled. "Where?" He asked I poked his lips, "all around there." Pulling up his shirt from under his sweater he cleaned his face. He sat beside me keeping his scarf thing down. "Hey Travis?" Zane poked me getting my attention after a little bit of watching the movie, I let out a small hum letting him know he had my attention. "May I try something?" He swallowed, I nodded, after a few seconds I felt his lips press against mine for a second before he pulled away, I felt my face redden not knowing how to react. "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable..." Zane mumbled looking at the ground, I just sat there awkwardly, not entirely sure how to prosses what just happened. "What the fudge," I mumbled, not what I ment to say I just really couldn't say anything else, "Zane! Why the neather would you kiss me?!"."I uh... Sorry..." Zane looked at the ground ashamed. I left needing to think about what happened.

.:•Zane's POV•:.

I just sat in my living room, Travis had left, he definitely hated me now. Why did I do that! I walked upstairs Going into my bedroom, roughly scribbling words on a paper. I had messed up a lot.
My crush hated me
My best friend was avoiding me
Anyone else I talked to wanted to get away from me.
I left going for a walk trying to clear my head... Not that that did much I just ended up zoning out thinking about bloodshed.