[1]

"Look at that little slut."

You scoff as you continue to look at the girl across the quart yard at your school, she wasn't doing anything.
Your one and only friend looks at you then the girl.

"You have serious problems, she isn't even doing anything, she's just standing there."

"Exactly. She's acting innocent."

"Y/N, she isn't a fucking vampire! Like seriously! What is your problem?"

You look at your mint haired friend with a glare.

"She has a red stain on her pants for almost a week ever month! She's definitely a vampire."

Yoongi groans and rubs his face with his hands.

"She was probably on her period. Now leave the damn girl alone. You're scaring her,"

Yoongi was right, the girl was looking at them with an uncomfortable expression.

You scoff yet again. "She's a blood sucking prick! I know she is!" The older shakes his head, hair tickling his forehead. "And your a dick sucking hoe, but you don't see me complaining."

"I'll have you know. I have never sucked a weenie,"

"You probably never will. Your obsession with mythical things is so unattractive,"

"No one cares about your IRRELEVANT opinion Yoongi!"

He shrugs. "Well sorry miss hot stuff. You can get all the mans."

"Just stuff a sock in it, nothing true or relevant comes out of that rambling thing,"

Yoongi raises an eyebrow at you then looks past your face, eyes widening.

"Look behind you! It's a random mythical thing!"

You quickly turn around only to be disappointed with a sight full of nothing. Yoongi and his pranks, I swear.

Yoongi bursts out laughing, leaning over slightly. "The look one your face was fucking hilarious!" You groan and walk away from your hysterical friend. "I can't believe I actually fell for that fakery."
Yoongi finally stops laughing, only having a few chuckles here and there, and runs up to walk beside you.
"You have to admit. It was at least a tiny bit funny,"

"No."

"Ahh, Whatever you emotionless cunt, lets just go to lunch."

Both you and Yoongi walk into the cafeteria only to be met with shouting.

"Sounds like your mom whenever you're not home," You look towards Yoongi concerned.

"Yeah, she does get rowdy when I'm not home at a specific time,"

"No. I meant I sex her up when you're not home,"

"..."

"..."

"Why would you do that?"

"Your mom is thick, that's why,"

You chose to ignore Yoongi and walk over to where everyone is shouting at.
As you walk closer you see multiple people around one of the down-graders from downstairs. Basically meaning a lower class-men.
A few dozen were just standing and watching curiously, while half a dozen were actually in the boy's personal space laughing at him.

"I seen those ears!"

"What are you? A fucking furry?"

"I bet he has sex with those on!"

"Kinky FUCK!"

You just stand there watching and listening, you look at the top of the boy's head and see it's covered by his hood.

"Classic high school drama,"

You turn towards Yoongi, after he finished what he said.

"Why are people so mean in a typical way that it makes me cringe?"

"Because, it seems like it would only be in stories. I don't know."

As you both were having your conversation, the boy quickly skedaddled out of the cafeteria with tears in his eyes.

_____________