[7]

"Fucking horny ass rabbit bitch,"

You were on your way to the lunch room with all your younger peers, the freshmen.
You were mumbling angrily, getting taken out of one of your favorite classes just to accompany a lonely ass little boy is truly unnecessary.

You were looking around the cafeteria, looking for a hooded figure sitting alone.

"NOONA!"

You felt arms around your body as you heard a loud scream in your ear. This bitch is touching me.
Your face scrunches up in disgust as you were quick to smack his head.

He instantly let go with a whimper.
"Noona..." he whimpered while rubbing the pain away from his hooded head.
"What was that for?" he continued to whine.

"That was for touching me, screaming in my ear, and also for existing,"

"I'm sorry..."

"Can't believe I have to spend a whole hour with you,"

He looks down.

"I thought you would want to..."

"Well you thought completely wrong. Do you not know how bothersome it is to get your schedule changed whenever you're already struggling as it is?"

He shakes his head no while playing with his fingers nervously.

"Of course not, because you get special treatment,"

"Why are you being so mean to me..."

You chuckle and shake your head.

"Because I'm not fake, I will express exactly how I feel about someone and their stupid ass presence,"

"So... we are not friends?" Jungkook looks up with only his eyes moving to your gaze, his eyebrows furrow into a worried expression.

You look at him and cross your arms.

"No, I was only helping you that day because I don't like bullies, and also because I felt bad for you,"

It was quiet, you were about to say something else but gets interrupted by a sniffle.

You look closer at Jungkook and see a tear run down his puffy cheek.

"They aren't the bullies..."

You raise an eyebrow confused. "Excuse me?"

"They aren't the bullies!" His voice rises in tone and he towers over you.

"You're the bully!"

You stare wide eyed as you take a step back. "Bro, chill the fuck out!"

"I can't believe I actually thought I had a friend!" And with that, he stomps off with mixed emotions.

"For fuck sake," you say as you watch him. "Should I go after him... or continue to be a prick and not care?" You tap your chin to think, and finally came to a decision.

"I hope I don't regret this, if I do I'm never being nice again." You walk off in the direction of where Jungkook stomped off to and quickly caught up with him.

"Hey, Jeon,"

He is standing in the middle of the hall hugging himself. Not even turning around at the call of his surname.

You sigh and walk closer so you're in front of him.

Suddenly a pair of arms grab onto you and Jungkook, yanking you two into a small space called a janitors closet.

———————

Sorry if it's too short. I just thought this would be a good place to stop at. SUSPENSE