[6]

You were walking to your next class when suddenly you were smacked in the forehead with a hand.

"Hey Y/N! I just wanted to say thank you for helping me get that handsome guys number,"

You looked at Namjoon with annoyance.

"Yeah. Well he thinks I like him, and every time I walk into that café to get my bagels, he's always asking why I haven't texted him yet. Like he legit winks up a storm in my direction whenever I'm trying to spread my jam."

Namjoon chuckles nervously and scratches his forearm. "I'm sorry, Y/N."

You roll your eyes and walk away not wanting to have a conversation with him.

You walk into your next class and sit next to the brightest thing in the whole fucking world.

The window.

"I'm getting a tan over here,"

You look over at your familiar mint haired friend as he was complaining about the sun shining on him too.

"Hey slut, how is your sexting buddy doing?"

Yoongi looks over at you and shrugs. "I don't fucking know to be completely honest with you," Yoongi replies as he looks forward. "We usually just sext, I don't even know his name, I just call him thicc bitch and he calls me daddy, which I'm not complaining about by the way,"

"I bet that's the only reason why you don't want to tell him your name,"

He nods at your reply, "And I'm not going to deny the fact that you're correct,"

Just as he finishes his reply, the principal steps into the room looking around.

"Is there a L/N Y/N in this class?"

I raise my hand. "Yeah, I'm right here," The principal smiles brightly and motions you to come out of the classroom.

"I need to have a word with you out in the hall please, you're not in trouble,"

You stand up and walk out of the class room, leaning against the wall near the classroom door.

The principal continues to smile at you as you stare at him waiting.

"I need to ask a favor from you, if you don't mind,"

I shake my head. "Go ahead and ask, I'm always up to help," not really.

"Goodie! I'm going to need you to go to Jeon Jungkook's lunch period every day. That is forth period if your didn't know!"

You look at him wide eyed with confusion and shock.

"Why me exactly?"

"Because he came to my office and asked if you could be in all of his classes, and you know he's mentally special and gets bullied, so I marked you down to just stay with him during his lunch and he agreed."

"I- uhm..."

"He barely has any friends, and you know he's lonely. This is just to help him. Next semester if nothing seems to be helping Jeon then I'll mark you down to your normal schedule."

"I don't think this is really necessary..." you said as you continue to gaze at the man in front of you.

"Great! Starting today, you will have forth period lunch with the downgrades and have your forth period core class during your normal lunch which is sixth period. Understood?"

You groan and cross your arms annoyed.

"Whatever."