[8]

You were about to scream some profane but your mouth quickly got covered, making you freak out.

"Shush asshat or you're going to get us killed,"

You quickly push the person away and look at them.

"Yoongi? What the hell is your problem?"

He just shrugs. "I don't know honestly, just wanted to save my friend from getting murdered"

"What?" you look at him confused.

"There's a student with a knife trying to shank people, but I'm pretty sure it's just Taehyung running around while roughly showing random students his new 'chopsticks' heh," Yoongi looks to the side at Jungkook and raises his eyebrow as he sees him humping a mop.

"The fuck is up with him? But I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on,"

You look over at Jungkook too.

"For fuck sake Jungkook..." You walk over and yank him off the mop. "We talked about this,"

He frowns. "But I'm nervous Noona... what if they come and touch me," Jungkook starts to freak out while breathing heavily, looking around and his gaze lands on Yoongi, making him run over and start humping his leg.

Yoongi screeches and kick Jungkook off him.

"Y/N! Get your damn friend the fuck away from me!"

You laugh loudly and sigh. "I thought it turned you on?"

"It is! That's why I'm telling you to get it away from me before I wank off in front of you!"

"Shit- you would do that," you walk over and grab the back of Jungkook's hood, making it slip off, then pull him beside you.

"I forgot you had rabbit ears, it creeps me out for some reason,"

Jungkook stood beside you while shifting around anxiously. "Noona. . ."

"What?"

"Can I rub against you?"

"No bitch!"

Jungkook looks down and crosses his arms.

It was silent until there was quick foot steps and the janitors door flying open afterwards.

There stood Taehyung with a kitchen knife in his hand.

"Y/N! I knew I heard you.. you noise!"

You screech as you see the knife in TAEHYUNG'S hand as walking closer to you, making you throw Jungkook in front of you.

"Jungkook! Go rub against that thing!"

"Okie! Anything for you Noona!" He was about to walk to Taehyung, but Tae was quickly tackled but police officers.

"..."

"..."

"Noona... I can't anymore, it's getting pulled away,"

Yoongi and you both look at Jungkook.

You are now trying to unlatch Jungkook off of Yoongi again.

"Y/N! Get him off! He's going to orgasm on my leg!"

You finally yank Jungkook off and slap the back of his head.

"Can you not hump my friend please? Thank you,"

Jungkook rubs his head and whimpers.

"But I'm still nervous..."

"For fuck sake, Tae is gone and I'm now your friend, unfortunately, so why are you nervous?"

"What does fuck mean?" Jungkook ask, tilting his head slightly.

"It means you want to rub against something,"

You laugh. "Well, I mean you're not wrong Yoon-" you cut yourself off and glare at him.

"I hope you're satisfied with what you just did," you growl at him.

Jungkook smiles widely. "Can I fuck against you then, Noona?"

______________
Lmao this was eventful.