[18]

"No you dried up nUt plaTe! I'm getting tired of your hOrmonAL shiT!" You shove the hoe off you and stand. "IDeK hoe (not even going to bother) many times I have saId thaT!"

Jungkook frowns and crosses his arms. "Why don't you like me Noona?"

"Because you're ugly yoU disGustinG girafFe dick."

Jungkook gasp and furrows his eyebrows. "We both know damn well I look better than your crusty ass."

"Damn-" you look to the side and nod in agreement. "I mean- I really can't argue since It's true."

Jungkook scoffs and keeps his arms crossed. "I'm seriously about to give up on you."

You raise an eyebrow and shrug "I'll just find another hoe."

He groans and grabs your shoulders "AM I YOUR HOE OR NOT YOU MORDER SKANK??"

"I would hope so."

"THEN trEaT mE lIkE yOur hoE, noOna!" He pouts while staring at you. You stare back but look up at Yoongi walking into the room.

"I couldn't find a camera, but I did find this Bad Dragon dildo and got curious as to who it belonged to..."

Jungkook turns around perking his bunny ears up and looks at Yoongi.

You cough awkwardly. "That's my dad's Yoongi-"

Yoongi screeches and chunks it out the window. "ThAT biTcH Is gAy?" after Yoongi yeeted it oUt the window you hear a child cry.

You shake your head and push Yoongi out of your house. "Fucking leave. You're scaring the rats away with your loud asf voice."

"Damn- Okay no need to get personal.." Yoongi scoffed as he walks back to his own house.

You let out a sigh as you hear Jungkook walk up behind you. "Don't you fucking touch me or I swear to God I will throw you in a closet alone with Taehyung and I'm not joking."

Jungkook silently takes a step away from you. "You're a mean piece of shit."

"That's what happens when someone repeatedly harasses me. I'll jump on your scalp."

"Mhm. I can fucking tell."

"What happened to Innocent Jungkook thAt didn't curse or make a comment about how I act?"

"You bRoke thAt little bitch." Jungkook replied bitterly.
"Now answer me truthfully. Are you even interested in me?" HE added.

"If this is serious then of course not. I'm interested in that one dude that isn't gay. His name is like hobo or sumn."

"Hoseok? That guy... Really?"

"Did you just say "hoe sucK thAt guy'... because if so... then god damn I wish I could."

Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Okay. I'll just go. Don't expect to see me again." Jungkook said and walked out of your house.

"Mm." You watch Jungkook walk away with a smirk on your face. "Thicc asf like always."

__________________
I really don't know what to write anYmOre handbhsuazb