[4]

Whenever the sirens were blasting through the whole town, you had your own little siren in your lap.

"NOONA! WE ARE GOING TO DIE!"

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE, NOONA! I'M TOO YOUNG!"

"NOOONNAAA!"

Your neck vibrated with the loudness of his voice. You personally had enough of it and you pushed him off you and onto the other side of the couch. Treating him as if he was his actual age. This little kid act is bothering the fuck out of you.

"We aren't going to die, we don't even know where the tornado is,"

"It could be miles away for all we know," You added on to your own sentence as you cross your arms.
There was a whimper and a squeak as thunder bolted throughout the neighborhood.

"But-"

"Shut the fuck up, oh my god." You finally remember the wireless radio you stored in your spare kitchen cabinet. Thinking for like a few seconds you decide to sacrifice your time and get the radio.

"I think I have a radio in my kitchen, be right back,"

There was silents, you took that chance to walk over to the kitchen, arms outstretched, making sure not to bump into anything. You finally make it to the kitchen.
You know your kitchen's layout pretty well, thanks for always being in there and looking in every crevice for something edible.
You climb onto the counter, struggling because of the lack of light, and opened the counter grabbing the radio. At least you think it's the radio, it felt slightly different, because you don't remember your radio being warm, nor hairy.

At that. You silently moved your pet fancy rat.

"Rattiest, I told you to find food at the neighbors house. I'm getting tired of your shit being in my cabinets, I have food in there."

After you finished tossing the fancy rat to the ground, you grabbed the radio and jumped off the counter walking back to the living room and sitting on the couch after finally finding where the furniture.

Jungkook was somewhere, you don't know nor care. He was starting to concern you anyways. The farther away he was the better your patients.
Yeah, you don't regret helping him, but he was a straightout coward and his looks cover that whole cowardliness flaw.

You hear a grunt and some movement on the side of you but you choose to ignoring it, thinking it was Jungkook.

Oh, that's where he is...

You turn on the radio and the first thing you hear and see is.

The sirens turning off and the lights being turned on.

Slightly frustrated you grit your teeth but then you throw the radio behind the couch and jump up smiling.

"Aye! We are still aliv-" You turn around and see Jungkook humping one of your decorative couch pillows.

"..."

"JUNGKOOK!"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY POOR LITTLE PILLOW?"

This startled Jungkook and sent him hugging the pillow to calm his racing heart.

"I was nervous and scared!"

"That doesn't explain the fact why you were molesting my pillow!"

"I-I-I do that to distract myself,"

You stare at him, silently judging.

"So you hump random things when you're nervous?" You quirk an eyebrow getting weirded out.

He nods his head like it wasn't anything bad.

"If hump is what I w-was doing then yes, Noona!"

"Oh my god, Jungkook, no wonder why you get bullied."

He looks at you with innocent doe eyes.

______________________