[15]

You hear a loud screech from across the park making you turn around out of curiosity.

"You have got to be kidding me..." You mutter with a sigh and walk over to get a better view of the bunny hybrid you despise.

"When can I get a break..." You smile slightly as you watch him getting chased by a goose, but then you see him getting closer to you making your smile drop and eyes widen.

Oh hell no.

You instantly turn around to make a run for it but you're quickly tackled by Jungkook.

"God dammit you phat ass bitch!" You complain as you feel your spine practically get crushed.

You twist slightly and push him off harshly while glaring at him.

"There are perfectly good trees you can hide on you dumb ass asparagus!" You continue to complain as you stand up.

You dust off the dead grass that stuck to your clothes then you turn around to look at Jungkook only to see him quickly move behind you, this makes you raise an eyebrow and look in front of you.

...

Jimin?

"Alright you little hormonal eczema stick!" The thicc short bitch yelled as he glares at Jungkook behind you.

"If I ever, AND I MEAN EVER! See you rub your crusty aSs diCc against mY whoRe's leg iMma stAb you iN yOur aliMentArY caNaL!"

Jungkook shrinks more behind you. You narrow your eyes at Jimin.

"ExcuSe mE?"

Jimin looks at you. "You are excused."

"You might be my best friend's side chick but that doesn't mean I'm not afraid tO jUmP oN yOur ScAlP!"

He just glares at you.
You glare right back.

"No one calls my baybay boi's diCc crusty and gets away with it you spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita midget!"

He looks at you oFfeNdEd.
"I'll have you know I'm a generic sized man!" He sasses while crossing his arms.

"BeT yOur diCc iSn'T!"

Jimin growls and stomps his foot like a child. "I'm telling Yoongi how you're treating me!" He says and walks away being salTy

You just shrug. "Snitch."

You look at Jungkook and see him smiling widely at you.

"No. The answer is no." You stated before he says anything resulting into him frowning.

You turn away and walk towards your house with a smile on your face.

That is until you were yanked back into someone's embrace.

You just stood there awkwardly.

"Jungkook. I will give you AIDS if you don't let go of me." You warned.

"GIvE mE yOur AIDS nOonA!"

Oh Jesus-