[16]

"Suck my butthole you eggplant. I don't have time for your hormones." You groaned as Jungkook continues to pester your fine ass.

Jungkook, of course, tapped that thick ass again.

"Leave me alone before I spork you with graphite instead of a dick, but very aggressively and platonically."

Jungkook sighs. "This is why you're single Y/N."

You scoff and look at him. "Who the hell said I was single? Have you ever heard of Steve Wilkos before? He is everything you're not. mY mAnS."

Jungkook giggles and shakes his head while standing up. "Bitch. I'm everything yOu donT gOt."

"Oh boy and I thank god for that. Who would want to be a little horndog for everything that isn't a hole?"

"I'm a horndog for your hole, Noona!"

You give yourself whiplash as you whip your head around to look at Jungkook disguStEd.

"Don't speak about the hole, please, it makes people very uncomfortable-"

"Do you wanna see my hole, Noona?" HE asked with a wide smile.

"I'm about to shove Yoongi up your hole if you don't leave me alone and let me eat my cheap ass Taco Bell."

"OOOOO kinKY!~~"

"I'm done. I can't deal with you anymore."

You stand up and walk out of Taco Bell. You had it to about  h e r e  with that boi.

As you were walking home you got a notification on your phone, which rarely happens since Yoongi is legit your only friend.

You pull your phone out and groan.
"I can never escape can I?" You whine as you stare at the notification from Instagram that read JeonJungSlut4Y/N has started following you on Instagram

You clicked on it and followed him back because we all know you're actually wanting some pixilated Jungcocc.

Right as you follow him he posts a new picture.

JeonJungSlut4Y/N has posted

JeonJungSlut4Y/N hey @ twatsSucMyPenis I can finally harass you baybay! Without being face to face!

❤️ liked by JungHorsefuk, NamAssHat, and 47 others

11 Comments•

AssJuice who the fuCk-

twatsSucMyPenis I can see your pores you cunt! Zoom your camera out next time! Jfc

JeonJungSlut4Y/N  @ twatsSucMyPenis baybay! You followed me back! I'm so happy!

JungHorsefuk @ JeonJungSlut4Y/N mmm looking like a WhOle baybay boi lIke always you little ups truck

TapeWormUpMyAssHole goodjob 👌✨ such a great quality picture! I'm the person that always says nice things to hOT people because I'm lonely

twatsSucMyPenis @ JungHorsefuk  BitCh! You did nOt juSt cALl mY baE aN uPs truCk!

twatsSucMyPenis  @ JungHorsefuk he's a WHOLE BITCHING FEDEX TRUCk!

JungHorsefuk lick my aSscracK hOe! @ twatsSucMyPenis

CootSnakeNugget oOOOOO >.< Kawaii UWU sO adoRbS *snuggle snuggle* RAwR XD

ShrekTiddies biTcH ^^^ go awAY- pleAse

JeonJungSlut4Y/N OMG Y/N CALLED ME HER BAE! OMw @ twatsSucMyPenis !!!! SPREAD YOUR LEEGGSSS NOOOONNAAAA!

twatsSucMyPenis dAmN- nOt agAiN! jungkook dont evEn trY! My doors and windows are loCked!

________________

This story Has no meaning. Why are you readinG iT? IM jUst puTtiNg tHinGs. Thought I accidentally said thighs buT yE