[12]

It's nice to have a little sleep, don't you think? Well, you see, it's kind of difficult to sleep when there's a male homosapien hovering above you while it's pitch dark.

"Jungcock. I swear to the Jesus if I feel any momentum from your hips imma bend you over my knee and spank that thicc asf ass."

"OoO kinKy noONa."

"NOo. trIggErEd noOna."

"Why won't you let me fuck against you?"

You scoff. "Fuck off."

"Make me. >_>"

"Go turn on the lights and I'll definitely make you." You glared.
"The only thing you'll make me dO iS nUT." Jungkook retorted lowlY.

Your face scrunches up in disgust. "Don't make me fight you."
Jungkook gasp. "But I don't have any clothes on... so you'll be touching mY skiN and possibly my pEni-"
"Excuse mE cunT? So you're telling me you are in my bed with no clothes on?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm just waiting to fuck against you, but you're obviously being a stubborn slUt." Jungkook complains while staring down at you.

"I'm just glad I can't see you because of the dark, by the way, when did you get into my room?" You ask concerned.

"Well, when I noticed I haven't seen you all day I decided to come over to your house and talk to you, but I noticed you were asleep and took my opportunity to fuck you while you were asleep, which obviously didn't work... sAdlY."

"That's coNsideRed rApe."

"What is rApe?"

"What you're trying to do right now."

"Oh... I guess I'll rApe you tHen!"

"nO! THat iSnT soMetHinG yOu shOuld sAy!"

"oH."

It was silent until someone walked in and turned on the lights, making you screech when you see a naked Jungkook above you.
You also hear a very familiar sounding screech in the doorway making you quickly shoved Jungkook away with a pillow and run towards him with covered eyes.

"Jungkook what the actual fuCK!?" Yoongi shouted while covering his eyes.
"ThIs hAs crOssEd sO mAny bouNdaRies!" He added.

"Noona and I were hAvInG a momEnt you good for noThIng balOneY diLdO!"

"Wow Jungkook, thAt wasn't very nice." Yoongi whined offended.

The lights get turned off again making you uncover your eyes.
"WhA-" you were quickly interrupted by your bedroom door slamming shut and getting locked.

Oh no...

"Did Jungkook juSt..."

"Yep, he just locked us in the room with him." Yoongi finished with a shaky sigh.

"I knew I shouldn't have came over." Yoongi complains and crOssEs his arms.

You nod in approval, but quickly tense uP when feeling a presence behind you.

"NOOoNnAA you can't escape mE nOw."

This creepY bitCh.

"I'm here too." Yoongi stated awkwardly. "So at least let me see it happen. I've been looking for some whanking off material all day."

Right then, you were tackled to the ground by a naked Jungkook in the pitch dark.

"Noona! Accept me!"

"No bitch! SucC my phAt diCc!"

"Okay!" He begins to try and pull your pants down.

"WOAH WHAT?! NO chiLL!" You hold your pants up to prevent them from being yeeted off. "Yoongi! At least help!"

"Nah. This is pay back for all those times you said I smelt like dog's flea shampoo."

__________________________
I'm just putting random stuff nOw-