[21]

"Yes finally! I get to touch Noona!" Jungkook said happily while tackling you on the bed.

"God damn Jungkook! Chill out before I shove a damn 65 inch TV down your throat!"

Jungkook smirks and looks down at you. "You're about to have a 65 inch dick down your throat in a minute baby."

You scoff unamused. "Quit lying, we all know your dick be lookin' like a crayola crayon."

His bunny ears lay back as he frowns. "Why are you still so mean to me, Noona? All I want to do is make you happy!"

"I'm just a bitch." You state plainly with a shrug then you push Jungkook off so you could sit up.

Jungkook sits up as well on the bed and stares at you.

You stare back.

"Are you going to do it or are you just going to stare at me like I'm some snack?"

"Noona, I dont know what to do."

"You sure knew what to do with Yoongi, a mop, a pillow, a book and I wouldn't even be surprised if you even did it to strangers." You raise an eyebrow and cross your arms.

"I want to satisfy you though! I only did it then to satisfy myself!"

"Selfish much."

"You have to help as well!"

"Hm. Okay." You nod and yank Jungkook over and pin his hands above his head. "I watched plenty of porn to know what to do."

Jungkook blushes while staring up at you. "Oh my god it's finally happening! I'm so excited!"

"The more you talk the more you make me want to stop."

Jungkook quickly shut up but kept a smile on his face while staring at you.

You were about to start the whole intimate session, but was rudely interrupted by someone busting through the door.

"Y/N, you little broken condom, I need you to fucking tell the thot outside knocking on the door that I'm not home."

You slowly look over with a glare.

"Dad. I'm in the middle of something."

"Oh, I can clearly see that, but the little twink bitch can wait. I'm more important." He said, clearly unfazed by what he walked in on.

Jungkook whines and crosses his arms pouting. "I never get what I want. Hmph!"

"Don't worry Kook, I'll be back in a bit, then we'll continue." You pat his chest and stand up walking past your dad but smack the back of his head before walking to the front door opening it.

"Sorry thot, dad isn't home."

"Y/N! I am your mother! You can't talk to me like that!"

"Sorry, never heard of her." You slam the door in her face then walk back to your room only to see your dad and Jungkook having an interesting conversation.

"So you want to rub against my evolved sperm? Your standards are low."

"Don't say that! She is the most wonderful woman I have ever met!" Jungkook argued angrily.

Your dad snorts. "What drugs have you been taking?"

"I know right, I was wondering the same thing, like... why did she have to win the race and not someone decent?"

Everyone looks over at the new voice and see Yoongi standing in your room by the window.

"When the hell did you get here?" You asked highkey confused.

"... and shut the hell up, you fucked me before!" You added right after.

"Well you expect me to just sit in my house alone? You can't just leave like that and not expect me to follow! I knew something was up, I knew one of you were going to get dicked down. I wanted to make sure I see it."

You sigh and look at Jungkook. "Jungkook, we are going to fuck in the woods next time."

"Well at least I know where to look next time." Yoongi smirks.

Jungkook was staring at you wide eyed.

"YOU AND HYUNG HAD THE SEX?!"

______________

You hoes really thouGht nsksjeej don't worry you two will be smashing sooN-

iTs jUst yOu nEed to be datinG firsT and at leasT haD your firsT maKe oUt sessiOn 👀