[20]

"I like how this show basically gives you advice on how NOT to kill someone."

You look over at Yoongi while raising an eyebrow at what he said. "Didn't you literally just tell Jungkook and I to shut the fuck up?"

Yoongi groans and sulks down in the couch while watching forensic files. "Yes, but you didn't tell me to shut the fuck up so leave me alone,"

You sigh and lean against the arm of the couch, away from Jungkook who is sitting between Yoongi and you.

Jungkook looks at you while smiling widely then whispers. "Hey Noona.. wanna cuddle?"

You just shrug boredly while looking at the tv. "I don't care,"

He smiles more and instantly wraps his arms around you and nuzzles his head into your neck.

You, of course, realize your mistake and huff annoyed.

Jungkook received a smack on the thigh and a push. "Alright. I had enough of that." You bluntly say, standing up.

Jungkook, now on the floor looks at you pouting. "Why did you push me? I didn't do anything wrong!"

"You smell like corndogs," You reply.

"On my fucking dead fish, I will engulf both of your asses if you don't be quiet!"

Jungkook looks at Yoongi while standing up, crossing his arms. "On my damn daddy I will come after your leg, don't play with me little boy."

You groan and walk over to your shoes smacking them on. "Well, imma go home and cook me some food, bye bitches." Right when you said that you were gone.

Jungkook panics and quickly puts his shoes on. "Wait for me Noona!" He was quick to catch up.

Yoongi just sat there.

"Disappointment."

•••

"Wanna be my girlfriend, Noona?"

"No." You continue to walk to your house annoyed.

"..."

"How about now, Noona?"

"No," you repeat as you walk into your house and straight to the kitchen.

"Now?"

"Okay." You groan while grabbing a granola bar.

Jungkook gasp excitedly and jumps up and down. "REALLY?"

"No."

You open it and take a bite looking straight at Jungslut.

He frowns and watches you. "I thought you were going to cook?"

"Does it look like I want to cook a whole meal when I can easily just get me a healthy granola bar? They need to sponsor my ass."

Jungkook smiles then slowly looks at your tiddies. "Those are nice,"

"I got them from my dad," you reply.

Jungkook looks down at your legs and licks his lips. "Can I ask a question?"

"No."

"Can I rub against you, Noona?"

You finish your food then start to walk to your room not responding.

He frowns upset. "Okay. I guess I'll just go sleep in the cabinet with Rattiest-"

"Bitch, come on." You go back over to him and yank him to your room.

":0 Oh my goodness!" He lets himself get dragged to the room.

"Is it finally happening?!!" He smiles widely.

"Are you actually giving me consent?!" He smiles even more.

You let go of him and hum thinking.

"Sure. Have at it."

__________________
I'm single and lonely. Who's up for an orgy?? NaaHhhh. UnLess 👀

I need to actually sleep before making these t h I n g s- they miGht tuRn oUt beTter