S i x t e e n

A/N: so sorry guys but this is how the altar is supposed to look like, sorry I kinda forgot🙄, my bad (btw just imagine it being a little bit bigger)

~P~

Nicholas's POV:

The minute she walked in, I froze with awe. It was at that moment I truly understood what it felt like to be spellbound. She looked absolutely marvellous. And seemed even more so, as she gave me the most stunning and brightest smile one had ever seen. I still remember that she practically bawled her eyes out, as droplets upon droplets slid across her cheeks continuously when she realized her father won't be able to walk her down the aisle. I stayed up the whole night explaining to her that her father would be so proud of her and that he wouldn't exactly be pleased if she sat around weeping because of him. I diverted my attention back to America before I get lost in my thoughts again. But when I glanced at her, she was gazing at the person who was standing behind me - Maxon. The look she gave him was quite scary, an emotionless one, her smile clipped off, her eyes nothing but empty, cold orbs. But I knew better; she still loved him (A/N: obviously), whether it was lessened the amount that she used to, or barely there, her love for him was still present. However, all thoughts flew away when America looked back at me. She was in the middle of some internal dilemma, as eyes flit between my eyes and emotions passed by, too fast for me to comprehend. At one point, her steps slowed down until it almost seemed like she walking at the pace of a snail. My heart beat at an irregular rate as my blood froze in my veins. I was almost positive she was going to run the other way out; but instead, she kept on walking slowly towards me, regaining her pace and stood next to me placing her tiny hands in mine. 

--Timeskip--

The whole event went by effortlessly and so did the coronation. The moment her tiara was replaced by a crown, I was pretty sure the weight of it would bother her. After all, the number of diamonds that was on that thing was uncountable; it was passed down my family for generations and I was happy America got to wear it.

 After all, the number of diamonds that was on that thing was uncountable; it was passed down my family for generations and I was happy America got to wear it

She looked like a queen - the queen of my heart. I sighed contently. She gave a small smile to the crowd as they all chanted 'LONG LIVE QUEEN AMERICA' as America and I walked down the aisle hand in hand. We stepped into a heavily decorated carriage heading towards the reception. "God, this darn thing is heavy," America muttered frustratedly, trying to fix the crown on her head as I chuckled. "Well, mi amour, you will have to get used to this sooner than later. After all, you are queen", I said while grinning to lighten the mood. "I guess the king can pardon me from my duties once in a while. Don't you think so?", she said, nudging my arm as a lovely grin took over her face as well. "Only if I get something in return," I said, wiggling my eyebrows. She looked at me to see if I was playing around, then gasped. "Oh my, your highness but that would be blackmail ... well ... what do you want?", she said eyeing me suspiciously, though it could be seen very clearly that she was enjoying by that amusing glint in her eyes. "Hmm ... maybe an unlimited supply of kisses," I said exaggerating. She looked at me; her eyes widening, she places a hand on her forehead while tilting her head back dramatically as she leaned back pretending to faint, "Oh my!" We both were left laughing as the carriage came to a stop. I got down out of the carriage, giving my hand to help America get out. We both stared at the reception; our mouths slightly agape. It was the epitome of perfection. 

America's POV:

I really didn't want a huge reception so we made it as simple as possible. The trees arched above our heads as fairy lights entwined in the branches. It looked flawless. There was a tent set up at the end of the path; decorated with leaves and vines hanging from the roof; my vision of fairyland.

 There was a tent set up at the end of the path; decorated with leaves and vines hanging from the roof; my vision of fairyland

"Ames," I heard a little voice squeak

"Ames," I heard a little voice squeak. it took me a moment to register the voice before the shock wore off. "May!!!" I cried out, running to hug her, forgetting my manners as usual. "Oh I missed you so much May," I said, holding onto her tightly. "Wheres my hug?" a voice questioned. "Oh Gerad, I missed you too," I said before wrapping my arms around him. Then looking over to my mom, who walked over to me giving me a small smile. "I always thought it would be Maxon," she whispered, barely audible, as I hugged her, pretending to not hear what she said.

--Timeskip-- 

(A/N: this is her reception dress btw)

Nicholas's mom asked everyone to clear the dance floor for Nicholas and me to have our first dance. I looked at Nicholas, to see that he was extending his hand, waiting for me to take it, "Shall we?" I gave him a small smile, "We shall!". He leads me onto the dance floor placing both hands on my waist as I place my hands around his neck. Gently resting my head on his chest, I felt him pull me closer as we swayed to the rhythm of the music (A/N: Song is up there; its Ed Sheeran - Perfect). "I love you," Nicholas whispered into my ear as the song was nearing its end. "I love you too," I said, trying not hesitate as I hung onto him. I felt him smile against my hairline. 

Nicholas's POV (soo sorry for changing pov's like 3 times, this will be the last):-

Once the song finished, I saw Maxon approaching us. "May I have the next dance with Queen America, Nick?", Maxon whispered into my ear. "Of course, go ahead," I replied with a stiff nod but a nod nonetheless. But I ended up regretting my decision very much when I saw America and Maxon laughing simultaneously, dancing swiftly together. Jealousy raced through my blood when I had no reason to be. After I don't even know how many songs, I saw America pointing to her heels, which were at least 5 inches, telling him how her legs would probably snap off if they continued. Finally!

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Don't be shy to vote! Thanks Y'all!

Until Next Weekend,

~P&N~