Chapter 10

A loud knock on the door startled the blue-haired male, breaking him out of his focus. He blinked a few times, confused, before moving to see who was knocking incessantly. Needless to say, he was a bit surprised to find Taehyung standing before him.

"Tae," he greeted, although hesitant.

"Hey, hyung. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for a bit. It's been a while since the last time we were together."

Taehyung's smile alone was enough for him to agree; not that he wouldn't have, anyways. It was a bit strange though, he had to admit. Taehyung always texted him first when he wanted to get together. Maybe he did and Yoongi didn't notice?

"Sorry for the short notice. Well, sorry for no notice, actually," he began, smiling sheepishly. "I just wanted to see how you were doing and make sure you were okay."

Yoongi nodded, but not before asking, "what do you mean 'make sure I was okay'?"

"Ah- I mean, after what happened... You are okay though, right?"

"Oh. Of course I am. I mean, I was upset at first but there's no point in moping around. Besides, I have Jungkookie now to help me through things."

The younger frowned at that, which didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi. Before he could say anything Taehyung had flopped on his couch, a serious look on his face.

"Hyung. I can pretend like I'm okay with this, but just know that I'm not."

"Okay with what?"

"Your relationship with Jungkook."

Now he was even more confused. "What do you mean? Why wouldn't you be okay with it?"

Taehyung sighed and sat up, biting his lower lip in thought. Should he tell him? No, he couldn't do that... Jungkook should be the one to do it.

"I just... have a bad feeling about it. I mean, I'm not telling you to stop seeing him; it's your decision, anyway, but I'm just telling you that I don't think it's going to work. It's not you, as much as it is Jungkook. Sorry for bringing this up though. I know you care about him and I know he cares about you."

Yoongi was silent for a while.

"You know that he cares about me," he finally began, eyebrows furrowed. "So why are you saying it'll go badly? I know you mean well, I just want to know why you think that."

"I... It's more of a gut feeling. I'm just saying you should be careful. I care about you, hyung. Jungkookie, too."