Chapter 13

{So uhhh it's been a while... Apologies for the delay, but here is chapter 13 ^^}

~~~~~~~

Jungkook awoke to soft moans in his ear; a melody of small whimpers and whines. Heat spread up and down his body, covering him in sweat. The redhead groaned as he felt himself wake, a tight heat enveloping his dick in the most delicious way. He huffed, body twitching under the male perched atop him, eyes fluttering open, vision slightly blurred. Yoongi whimpered as he caught Jungkook's gaze, wide-eyed and shocked. Shakily he lifted himself up before falling back down, clenching as he went. Suddenly Jungkook felt more awake than before.

"F-Fuck!" He groaned, hands flying up to grip the other by the hips, thrusting into him.

A myriad of moans began to fill the room, Jungkook vigorously thrusting into the smaller, who continued to bounce up and down, meeting the redhead's thrusts. An idea struck the younger, and he hastily moved to sit up, surprising the other. He gave a few hard thrusts before pulling out, lifting a confused and whining Yoongi and carrying him to the opposite side of the room, pressing his back against the wall. His eyes widened and jaw dropped as he realized what the younger was trying to do.

"Oh fuck," Yoongi choked, head leaning against the wall as Jungkook slid back into his hole, both letting out satisfied grunts.

He took a moment to just grind up into Yoongi, relishing in the choked sob he got in return. He let his fingers roam the other's body, lightly skimming over his stomach and down his thighs, purposefully passing his dick. Yoongi whimpered, digging his nails into the redhead's back. It stung. Yet, it felt so good. Almost too good. Jungkook groaned as Yoongi repeated the motion, shifting against the redhead in a desperate plea to get him to speed up. Sparks of pleasure ran down his spine and Jungkook felt a fire building in his gut, burning his insides. He growled deep in his throat and started thrusting wildly, attacking Yoongi's neck with his mouth, leaving bruises anywhere he could reach.

Yoongi trembled in his arms, moans pouring out of him with each thrust, clenching and un-clenching around the other. It was too much yet not enough. He whined when his prostate was hit, wrapping his legs tighter around Jungkook as if to beg him to hit that spot again. Not one to disappoint, Jungkook continued his harsh thrusts nailing Yoongi's prostate each time. He was getting close.

"Baby," Jungkook muttered, lips brushing the other's ear.

It seemed that was enough to set the other off, screaming Jungkook's name as he came, releasing onto their stomachs. Jungkook was quick to follow, painting Yoongi's insides with his cum. His legs shook and threatened to collapse underneath him. Very slowly he pulled out and lowered Yoongi to the ground, leaning his head against the blond's shoulder as he tried to catch his breath. A hand started to gently pet his hair and he sucked in a breath, heart stuttering.

"Yoongi," he mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to the other's neck, smiling a bit at the quiet sigh it produced.

They stayed in each other's arms for a while, relishing in each other's presence. It didn't last very long, however, as a sudden guilt ran through Jungkook, sharp and cold, and he pulled away, moving to help the other stand. Yoongi gave him a confused look before shrugging, informing the redhead he was going to take a shower and that he was free to join if he wished. Jungkook waited for him to leave the room to get changed, finding himself lost in his thoughts. Did he even deserve Yoongi after everything he'd done? No, of course not. He was lucky to even know Yoongi, let alone be with him. Although, he did it to protect Yoongi. No one was good enough for him. Not even Jungkook. The least he could do was keep others away. But wasn't that selfish? Keeping Yoongi to himself? What if Yoongi fell in love with someone else? What then?

Jungkook bit his lip, confused. Sometimes his brain didn't make sense. At all. There didn't seem to be any good option. He was being selfish, wasn't he? But Yoongi seemed to like him back. If Yoongi felt the same then it wasn't being selfish, right? He'd done some horrible things though. How would Yoongi react? Jungkook wasn't sure he could keep lying to the elder. There wasn't really anything he could do to make things right though. Unless he were to turn himself in? He needs to tell Yoongi or someone else. As difficult as it would be, an outside opinion would no doubt help.

The redhead quickly pulled a shirt over his head, his thoughts running rampant. He'd have to come up with something. And soon.

~

Namjoon grunted as he tackled the man to the ground, using all of his strength to wrestle the gun from his hands. He received a punch to the side of the head as he pried the weapon from the man, hurriedly throwing it behind him then pinning the guy to the ground. He reached for his handcuffs, cursing when he realized they weren't there. At that moment Seokjin stepped in, footsteps echoing in the large warehouse. He stopped a few feet from the two, gaining Namjoon's attention and tossing him the cuffs he'd dropped earlier in his haste to catch the guy. Namjoon grunted his thanks and cuffed the man, roughly pulling him up from the ground.

They said nothing as they walked to the car, Seokjin following behind the two in case the guy were to try anything. Once he was locked in the car, Namjoon turned to Seokjin, offering a guilty look. The elder crossed his arms and shook his head.

"You already know what I'm gonna say so I'll cut it short," he began, sighing exasperatedly. "I know you love your job and what to protect people, but what if he hurt you? He could have shot you, Joon. You need to stop being so reckless."

"Yeah, yeah," Namjoon grunted, rubbing at the sore spot on his face. "Well, he decked me pretty good, so lesson learned."

"We both know that that is a lie."

"Yeah," he mumbled, holding his arms out.

Seokjin gave him a confused look. Namjoon's face flushed and he hurriedly pulled the elder into his embrace, hiding his face in the crook of his neck. Immediately Seokjin reciprocated, humming appreciatively. They stayed like that for a few moments until Namjoon pulled away, mouth open as if he were going to say something, only to be interrupted by a loud bang-that being from the criminal slamming his head against the window of the car. The two jumped apart, Seokjin clutching his chest and Namjoon turning to glare at the guy in his car.

"Well," Seokjin began, clearing his throat. "We should go before he gives himself a concussion."

Namjoon hesitated, before mumbling "yeah."

As the two drove away, Seokjin couldn't help but wonder what the other was going to say. He peered over to the brunette, who was biting his lower lip. He seemed antsy.

'Well,' Seokjin thought, gazing back out the window. 'I can always ask him later.'