Ch. 11: Why Did That Happen?

Justin's POV

"I have something very important to tell you." I said to mom.

"What is it hun?"

"I'm sorry you have to hear it from me, I love you,"

"What is it sweetie?"

"Dad is ch-"

I got interrupted because dad just slapped his hand on my mouth!

"Jeremy! Let him speak" mom spat.

He let go and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Dad's been cheating on you. Saying that he has to work late... it was only to hang out with this 'Lisa' person"

"Are you messing around with me Justin?"

"No... this" I said, taking Tyler's wrist, "is apparently our half brother. Dad has been cheating on you for 10 years."

"Bring Tyler home" mom whispered.

"I'm sorry"

"Bring him home" she said, shooing me off.

-

I took Tyler home and as soon as I opened the door to my house, all I heard was yelling. I didn't catch every word they said because they were in their room, but I did here this.

"YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE! WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?" I heard mom yell. I seriously never heard her this mad before. She's usually really happy, but I understand why.

"Justin..." Jazmyn said, covering her ears and crying.

I lifted her up and wiped a tear off her cheek.

"What's wrong princess?"

"Mommy and daddy are loud"

"Aren't you suppose to be sleeping?"

"I couldn't because they were loud"

"I'm sorry jazzy."

"I'm scared." she said, as another tear rolled down her cheek.

"Come sleep with me tonight."

"Okay"

I put her down and she ran into her room and grabbed her toy.

"Let's go" I said, holding her hand and walking into my room. I could still hear them yell loudly but Jazmyn and Jaxon are trying to sleep. I couldn't take it anymore.

I walked to their room and was standing at their door. Am I really gonna swing the door open and yell shut up? let's see how it goes.

I swung the door open and they were still yelling at each other.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP! JAZMYN AND JAXON ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" I yelled, slamming the door and angrily waking back into my room. I laid down beside Jazmyn who was hugging her doll so tight. I could tell she was really scared.

"Try to sleep" I whispered.

She closed her eyes and slept. As for me, I was trying to sleep, but I just keep hearing constant loud footsteps that really bothered me.

--------

I actually slept last night.. wow I'm surprised.

"Jazzy, wake up" I whispered.

She opened her eyes and yawned. I got up and walked inside the washroom to get ready, I walked out to the living room, hearing no sound at all. Jeremy likes to watch tv every morning, but I'm guessing he's in his room.