Ch. 14: Gone

Justin's POV

"SHUT UP! DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! IVE HAD ENOUGH!" I heard mom yell when I walked into the house.

What's going on?

I felt a tug on my leg and looked down.

"Mommy and daddy are fighting" Jaxon whispered.

"Where's Jazzy?"

"There" he pointed.

I walked to jazzy and she was acting very strange. Usually if you place dolls in front of her, she starts playing with them, but she's just staring at the door.

"C'mon jazzy. I'll bring you guys out for ice cream" I whispered.

"Why?"

"Because mommy and daddy are loud."

"Why are they fighting?"

"I don't know princess but do you want to come?"

"Okay"

I lifted her up and walked to the living room.

"Jaxon! wanna come get some ice cream?"

He nodded.

"Okay, let's go" I said, holding Jazmyn with one arm and holding Jaxon's hand with the other.

I hate the bus. When will I be able to drive?

I brought them to the ice cream store across the street and got them some ice cream. They seemed to be a lot happier, but I was just thinking about mom yelling.

"Want some?" Jaxon asked.

"It's okay. You have it all"

"Okay" he said, licking the ice cream.

I was basically only bringing them out for ice cream because I didn't want them to hear curses and them fighting in general. If they get used to it, it isn't good.

They heard them fight for 2 times this week and I really don't want them to see everything. They're just kids and they have no idea what's going on, but if they find out, they'll think of it a lot more differently.

"You guys all done?" I asked.

"Mhm!" Jazmyn nodded.

"What about you Jaxon?"

"Yup!"

I lifted Jazmyn up and held Jaxon's hand.

"Let's go home." I said.

Let's just a hope they aren't still yelling the fuck out of each other.

I was on the sidewalk right in front of my house until I saw mom rush out and get into her car. She drove away really quickly and I kind of have an idea of what's going on.

"Where's mommy going?" Jaxon asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Mommy was mad." Jazmyn said.

"Here," I said kneeling down "call mommy. Go to the backyard, I'll talk to daddy" I said, handing Jazmyn my phone.

They both ran to the back gate and I walked in through the front door. I walked in seeing Jeremy sitting on the couch with his face covered with his hands.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"You're home late"

"I brought them out for ice cream because you guys were screaming. What's up with that?" I spat.