Ch. 18: Is He Finally Gone?

Justin's POV

"Justin, clean your room" mom said.

"I just cleaned it last week!" I wined.

"It's messy."

"Can I do it later?"

"Fine"

"Okay, 'cause I'm going to Luke's house right now. Bye" I said, putting my hand on the handle.

"Be home by 6:30"

"Yeah, I know"

"Bye"

I opened the door and ran outside. Luke lives a couple blocks away from me, so I'm just gonna run there like always.

When I was at the front of Luke's house, I knocked on the door.

Luke swung the door open and let me in.

"Bro, sorry, but I really need to talk about the whole Karson Dylan thing." Luke said.

"Sure." I shrugged.

We both went and sat down on the couch.

"So... I'm not that familiar of what happened." I started.

"Well.. I was standing there with your girlfriend and we were looking at Dylan talking and Karson yelling at him and stuff."

"Okay... then?"

"Then, for some fucking reason, his lips were on my baby's lips"

"Ok first, stop calling her 'babe' or 'baby' or that shit 'cause it's annoying as fuck."

"Whatever! what should I do? I don't want that guy near Karson."

"Tell him to stop"

"Bro, you think I haven't tried that?"

"To him, you are a weak ass bitch."

"Wow thanks"

"I'm just telling you the truth. If you convince to him that your 'tough' or 'rude' then you back him up. 'Cause bro, you suck at being rude and tough. Or, if you're really good at pointing out the obvious, which you're not but if you were, you can get rid of him. "

"I'm better at pointing out the obvious then you!"

"Don't even try. seriously."

"I will try."

"Go ahead."

"I fucking bet you're dating Ariana just because you don't want her to call the cops."

What. The. Fuck.

I angrily got up and headed for the door.

"Bro, I was joking" Luke said.

"Shut up" I spat. I swung the door open and left.

I'm not going to stay for that shit even if it is true.

He can't fucking know that I am only dating Ariana because of that one reason. Is it really that obvious though? do I seriously have to do something even bigger in our relationship?

I'm already holding hands with her, talking to her (nicely) and even sometimes sharing a lunch. I'm not calling her 'babe' or that shit Luke calls Karson because that is just weird as fuck.

I unlocked the door to my house and walked in.

"You're home early." mom said.

"No really?"