Ch. 52: I Believe You

Justin's POV

The scourging sound of the alarm clock woke me up.

Back to school... where everyone hates me.

I'm excited.

I get up... brush my teeth and basically any normal persons morning routine.

I walk out to the living room and see mom sitting on the couch, with her head down looking at papers.

"Breakfast is on the table" mom said in a sad tone.

"You alright?" I asked.

She just sighed.

"O-okay...?" I said, walking to the dining table to grab my breakfast.

I ate it quick.

"Um... do I get my phone back?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah yeah, it's in my room on the desk" she said, staring down at papers.

I walked into her room and grabbed my phone.

It was blowing up with Facebook notifications.

Should I even bother checking it?

Oh yeah... Ariana wants me to deactivate my Facebook... fine, if that's what she wants. I'll do it tonight.

I walked back out and mom slapped the papers on the coffee table and got up.

I was curious of why she was sighing so much, so I quickly peeked at the papers.

They were bills with very high numbers.

An electric bill, Water bill, Wi-Fi bill, credit card bill, and a lot others. There's gotta be like 9 bills in that pile.

Shit.

"B-bye mom" I said.

"Bye sweetie."

I opened the door and dad was there.

"Um... hi?" I said awkwardly.

"Hi"

"Aren't you suppose to be here at lunch...?"

"Yeah, but... your mom is having a hard time" he said, whispering at the end.

"And you think your presence is gonna help?"

"Keeping her company helps."

"Okay..."

"Have fun at school"

"I won't"

I walked to school and once again, everyone was giving me dirty looks.

I'm trying to be nice right now. Don't make me slap you all across the face.

I have a problem with people staring at me in a bad way.

I'm pretty sure everyone does. I would so give them a dirty look back but I'm just one person. They're like 80 people.

I just ignored them and went straight to my locker.

I grabbed my books and went straight to History class.

Ariana's POV

I sit beside Karson... who is making out with Luke at the moment... gross.

History is probably the only subject I hate so much. Everyone always tells you to 'stop living in the past and live in the present' and 'forget about what happened in the past' and all that stuff...