Ch. 2: Maid

Ariana POV

I was working at the restaurant. I brought a dish to a table... blah blah blah. Then I saw Jasmine and Justin sit down. It was like they were following me here. And what makes this ten times worse is that I'm in charge of that table too.

"Excuse me!? Ariana?" Jasmine said.

So she did know I was here. Why do you have to make me life even harder?

"What can I get for you?" I said as cheerful as I possibly could.

"Um... I just want a mango milkshake thanks! make sure there's 2 straws. Thanks!"

I had a feeling they're planning something. But I can't just ignore their order. I work here, it's my priority. I went to the back and made a mango milkshake. I put 2 straws in, like she asked and carefully brought it over to them. I took the milkshake from the tray in my hand and kinda placed it on their table before Justin just stuck his arm out, which made me flinch and spill the milkshake all over Jasmine.

"OH MY GOD! YOH JUST SPILLED IT ALL OVER MY PURSE!" she yelled.

"It's just a purse, chill"

"A designer Louis Vuitton Handbag! Are you fucking dumb? God, Ariana, I knew you didn't have money, but I would've at least thought you knew what it was," she said, immediately wiping off her bag.

My boss heard and rushed over. "What happened?" he asked.

"Your clumsy worker, just spilled a drink all over me!" Jasmine said sounding pissed off.

"He stuck his arm out!" I defended myself.

"Excuse me? Do not blame the customers! Pay for the mess!"

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes. "How much is your precious Louis Vuitton Handbag?"

"More than you make"

"What?"

"This bag is $2,200"

"A-are you serious? Why would you own a bag that expensive?"

"Because I got the money."

"If you got the money, why don't you pay for it!"

"Ariana! What is with your attitude!?" The boss yelled. I do not like to be yelled at. Sometimes, if someone yells at me for long enough, I cry. It's just something I do. I'm sensitive.

"I'm sorry but I don't have $2,200!"

"I need to speak to you at the back!" The boss spat. I went into the back and he yelled at me for 5 minutes saying how I'm not treating customers right and stuff. I was only defending myself so I said that Justin stuck his arm out and he asked if I was talking back to him! Like no, I'm not.

He fired me from the only job I actually enjoyed with a reasonable pay, thanks a lot to Jasmine. I literally ran out of there so fast. I went home and cried in my room.

I heard the doorbell ring but I ignored it. Then it rang so many times, it annoyed me. I went downstairs and opened the door, seeing Jasmine and Justin. I slammed the door but Justin stuck his foot between the door.

"$2,200 dollars please" Jasmine smirked.

"You already made me lose my job! I don't have $2,200!"

"You have to pay it off somehow."

"What the hell, I'm not selling drugs!"

"Of course not! We wouldn't do that"

"Then what?"

"Oh yeah... my mom said I had to clean my room before she gets back from work" Jasmine said.

"And my mom said I had to fold the laundry by 4:00"

"What if I don't?"

"Do you really want to know?" Justin said getting closer to me.

"No, sorry"

"Hurry up! I got until 4:00"

"And I got until 5:00. Make it count"

They dragged me to Justin's house and it was damn messy.

"Here, fold these" he said passing me 2 huge loads of clothes.

"How much does your family wear!?"

"2 sets each day"

"Oh my god"

"Stop complaining!"

--

I folded all the clothes within an hour, damn they wear a lot. By the time I was done it was about 3:45-ish.

"Hurry up and get out of my house! I don't want my mom seeing you here"

"Now, onto my wonderful, messy bedroom" Jasmine smirked.

She dragged me to her house and told me her room was upstairs on the left. I opened the door and well, I barely opened the door because her clothes were behind it. I stepped inside and obviously, her clothes were all over tithe floor and some late homework assignments.

"YOU BETTER HURRY! MY MOM IS COMING IN AN HOUR!" she yelled from downstairs.

"An hour? I'm not gonna clean all this in one hour!" I said to myself.

I grabbed all her clothes first and threw them in their laundry. I started with her desk which at first, I didn't even know was a desk. I was putting all her papers in one pile and saw this tiny note. I made sure she wasn't there, so I opened the little note, and it had a number. I looked on the bottom and it said "Bryan" Bryan? what? I slipped the note in my pocket, and kept cleaning her nasty desk.

After that, I made her bed look all nice, vacuumed the floor and finally, the laundry was done. I threw it in the dryer and continued cleaning her room. She had tons of nasty hair balls all over the floor. I see pictures of Justin and herself on the wall and they seemed happy before. Now, they're just broken apart but they didn't realize it. Last year, they would always hug and hold hands, now they are just doing it for getting back at me. Their love isn't even genuine.

I made the pictures on her wall straight and soon enough, the clothes were dried. I quickly tossed them in a bin and folded them, with only half an hour. There was like weeks of clothes in here! If it took me an hour to fold Justin's family's laundry, how long will it take to fold one persons laundry for 3 weeks! I folded and folded the clothes until they were all nice and neat, then I just stuffed them in her closet. It looked way cleaner than before. I ran downstairs.

"Done" I said sounding so exhausted.

"Great!"

The I looked at my left and saw that her mom walked in.

"Honey, who's this?" she asked.

"Just a friend."

"Okay... hi, nice to meet you" she said to me.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Did you clean your room?"

"Ugh, yes I did!"

"Thank you"

"You can leave now" Jasmine whispered in my ear.

I walked towards the door and left. I seriously can't believe that I have to work for them, until they've been satisfied.

I guess I'll have to do their homework too.