Ch. 40: Plans

Jasmine's POV

I don't exactly know what to do to break them up. I only do it because one, Pattie and I think alike, and two, I just need the money for stuff...

I'll see them today at school... but I need to find someone who also hates Justin and Ariana so they can help me. But apparently, Ariana is the "angel" and Justin became a really nice person.

I don't know what the fuck even happened. Ariana used to be the person no one knew about and now she's the one everyone knows about.

This school is seriously fucked up. We're in like 11th grade and we're still caring about dating drama. Only fifth graders care about who people crush on... geez.

In high school, you see couples everywhere... literally. There's never a time where you don't see a couple. so why is it such a big deal Ariana and Justin are dating?

Plans don't come to me easily. I'm not creative at all. If I was asked to rob a bank and make a plan, I will get caught when I step in the building. that's how bad I am.

Who's creative in high school? basically everyone. But now, everyone loves Justin and Ariana so I don't even know anymore.

I think there's like 30 people out of 1284 people that hate them... our school is so big, I don't even know half the people. We have 3 floors and each floor has like 17 classrooms. There's 3 gyms per floor and 3 cafeterias. I get lost most of the times.

How did I even get to this topic?

Chaz is friends with everyone right? maybe I can ask him who hates Justin and Ariana. But does he hate me 'cause you know...

Chaz is at his locker 24/7 so I'm gonna assume he's there.

I walk to his locker... is it the second or third floor? I think it's the second..

I walk upstairs and start looking for Chaz.

Yup, I was right. He's at his locker.

"Chaz!" I called.

"Yup?"

"Do you hate me?"

"No... I just dislike you..."

"Um... just a small question... who hates Ariana and Justin?"

"Um... I think Danielle- the short one... Sarah, Macy, Nathan... and some other people... I don't know. I can't remember."

"THANKS!"

"Why?"

"Just wondering" I shrugged.

Macy and Sarah... They seem creative.

Justin's POV

Mom just talked to me for 10 minutes about Ariana. She didn't shut up for more than 2 seconds!

She was all like "I don't understand why you like her if she killed your grandfather" and "what even happened to you" like, what the fuck?

I don't want her to become Ariana's parents! at lease she didn't say "don't date Ariana" or "I don't want you two seeing each other again" because that would just be some annoying shit if that happened.

"Bro!" Chaz called.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Um... Jasmine just asked me something"

"My god. does she want more money?"

"No... she asked me who hates you and Ariana. But I don't know why"