10

I was a prisoner of my own home for weeks. Nobody had found Deku yet and it was as though he just dropped off the face of the Earth. Inko had been a mess for about a week and then she was angry. Edgeshot was still at my house staking guard and gave my dad a fight every morning when he would go off to work because Edge always thought it was me at first. Inko was going to move back into her own house about a week ago, but Edgeshot insisted she stayed in case Deku tried to target his mother. The only time I was ever allowed outside of the house was when I had a doctor appointment to check my concussion and wrist and even then, Aizawa always escorted us. My concussion had started to dissipate about a week ago and now it was almost fully gone, but I was instructed to keep being careful. I was going to the doctor's office today to get my cast removed on my wrist.

I got into the car with mom and Aizawa and we headed out to the hospital. The drive seemed longer this time, but that was probably because I was finally going to be free of this itchy, sweaty cast. Mom and Aizawa were talking about something, but I wasn't paying them any attention. During the beginning of the whole "Katsuki Bakugou must be protected at all costs" mission, Aizawa and Edgeshot sold all of our cars and got us new ones that Deku wouldn't recognize. I didn't get one.

When we approached the hospital, Aizawa stepped out of the car to scope out the area, as he always did, before he came around to my mom's side and opened her door for her.

"It's clear." He said. Mom nodded and got out of the car and I exited as well. We entered the hospital and got in the elevator to go upstairs. When we reached our floor, Mom went and checked me in and I sat down in the waiting room with Aizawa. "How have things been at home? I know it's probably frustrating not being able to leave." He said.

"It's incredibly frustrating." I responded. He nodded and crossed his arms.

"I know this seems really extreme, but if Midoriya is part of the League of Villains, wherever he goes extreme danger will always follow. It's a good thing you spotted him when you did a few weeks back." He said. I grunted. Mom came back with a clipboard with the paper I had to fill out about any symptoms I might've had or if there were any abnormalities occurring in or on my body. I went through it quickly since my answers were all the same and handed it back to mom. She went to return the clipboard and came back and sat down.

After what seemed like forever, a nurse peeked her head out of the door.

"Katsuki?" She asked. I stood up and mom followed. Aizawa always stayed in the waiting room unless mom said otherwise. We walked through the hallway to the doctor's room and the nurse followed us in and did a run-through of my health and allergies, yada, yada, yada. She smiled at me and pulled out the cast saw to take off my cast. "Ready?" She asked.

"More than I'll ever be." I said. She smiled and turned on the saw.

"Now, hold very still." She said. I nodded and held my arm out for her as I tried my best not to move. She began to cut the cast and about halfway through, an alarm in the room started going off with a light blinking by the door.

"What's that?" Mom asked.

"Oh, I'm sure it's nothing too important." The nurse said nervously. She turned off the saw and went to the computer and typed in something before her face went completely pale. "I-I'm sorry, I have to go take care of something and then I will be right—" There was a loud crash outside the door and we all jumped. "I'll be right back." The nurse rushed out of the room and as soon as the door was shut, more crashing and banging occurred. Mom looked at me and we exchanged worried glances. After a few minutes, the door opened and a male nurse I had never seen before came in. He wore a cough mask over his mouth and nose and he kept his head down. He wheeled in a tray that held lots of needles with vials filled with a bright green substance. I furrowed my eyebrows at the tray and mom stood up.