13

We all piled into our vehicles and headed to Tatooin Station as quickly as possible. When we got into the city and neared the station, there were already tons of explosions and fires that had been started in the businesses surrounding the station. I exited mom's car before she could even stop it and I hurled myself forward to get to the heroes as quickly as I could. I had changed into my hero suit back at the house before we left and everyone else was already in theirs from their search party earlier. Mom and dad didn't have a hero suit so I told them to stay behind and help only when it was absolutely needed. Inko came in hopes of saving her son and was warned to never step foot in the way of danger.

I bolted down the street and turned the corner where I heard the fighting taking place and skidded to a halt at the scene before me. Aizawa, Joke, and Present Mic were fighting Kurogiri and seemed to be winning at that. Joke had him in hysterics and Mic was screaming in his ear while Aizawa tied him up with his scarf. Thirteen and Midnight were fighting a giant Nomu and Mt. Lady joined the fight to squish the Nomu to the ground before it pushed her foot up and made her fall. She luckily changed back into her small form before she crashed into any other buildings. Kamui Wood and Edgeshot worked to fight off more villains as Backdraft sprayed down the fires to keep them from spreading. More heroes fought more villains and screams and grunts came from every direction. I spotted electricity from inside the abandoned building and the entire second floor exploded with waves of Deku's green electric currents. I boosted myself up to the second floor regardless of the fact that the building was about to crumble in on itself. I searched around through the dusty air for Deku and spotted his green sparks toward the back of the room and I went running toward him.

"DEKU!" I shouted. He turned toward me and smiled insanely and painfully. He held Crust's head in his hands as the pro hero bled from his eyes, ears, and nose.

"Kacchan~! You came back after you LEFT ME FOR DEAD!" He screamed. Crust cried out in pain as Deku gripped the hero's head.

"Please don't anger him!" Crust cried out. I looked at Crust and back at Deku. Deku had electricity slowly sparking down his arms until it struck Crust's scalp and he screamed in pain.

"Deku!" I shouted again. "Deku, please stop hurting him!"

"Deku, please stop hurting him." Deku mimicked. He turned and faced me with malice laced across his face. He looked me dead in the eye and charged up his quirk and electrocuted Crust. Crust screamed out in pain as blood dripped from his eyes and ears as his brain fried from the electricity.

"NO!" I shouted and ran toward Deku to try to stop him, but I was too late. Deku dropped Crust onto the ground and disappeared. I looked around me in confusion from his sudden disappearance before I ran to Crust lying lifeless on the ground. He had burnt hand marks on the sides of his head and his mouth, nose, eyes, and ears were stained from blood as more dripped out of them. His eyes were bloodshot and lifeless and his body was limp. "Fuck!" I shouted. I turned around to see Deku staring out through the hole I had created after our fight earlier. His head and arm twitched and he turned to face me with his mask covering his face. The mask was covered in blood and the ears looked like they had impaled someone.

"You left me to die, Kacchan." He said in a monotone.

"You tried to kill me, I was protecting myself! You didn't have to kill someone!" I shouted as I motioned toward Crust. He laughed insanely and I saw blood drip down from underneath his mask. He brought a bloody hand to his mask and continued to laugh.

"Someone was killed?! What a tragedy!" He shouted very loudly. He laughed more before choking on something and he coughed violently. More blood dripped from underneath his mask and he sniffed harshly. His arm twitched again and he brought his hand to his hair and tugged. "Y-You wanna know something?" His voice was high pitched and he let out a pained giggle. "You always knew me better, Kacchan."