Author's Note

Hey everyone,

I apologise for the long wait on the last chapter of this series. I have been so busy with so much stuff and I lost a LOT of motivation to write. My heart isn't as in it as I'd like it to be. I have the last chapter started, but I've written and rewitten it so many times because I disliked how it was going and I didn't feel like it was good enough to publish. I really don't want to let you guys down with the very last chapter of this book seeing as each chapter has been pretty long and intense leading up to this point. Every day I'm thinking up of ideas I could do for the chapter, but I'm just not satisfied just yet. I promise I haven't given up on this book, my heart just isn't in it at the moment.

That being said, I don't think there will be a bonus chapter like I promised. I'm going to work on trying to finish the last chapter and HOPEFULLY an epilogue, but I have just completely lost all ideas and motivation for writing in general. I've come up with ideas for a new book, but I would hate to start a new one and leave this one in the dust awaiting an ending and disappointing all of you.

Please be patient with me as I try to figure out how I want things to end, I had an original idea but as I wrote it I ended up hating it. I promise I will finish this book at some point!

Thank you all for your support on this book regardless of the fact that I suck <3