(2)

Dear Beshto,
We decided not to talk to each other and our ways parted..
Never did I know,Did my words being read by your side?Do you know what I usually hide?
Sitting here in a corner I am still that afraid child,Thoughts of you still make me wild.
I am writting this for the one who means the world for me.Who is enclosed within my diaries,closet and graved inside the treasure of my heart.If someone would tell me to write a letter to someone who loves me and care for me till the high,I wont think for a second taking your name.You are not my better half neither my life.You are that air which is neccessary for me to survive.
But hold on! WHERE ARE YOU???
From reminding me about goodmornings to goodnights you took care of my timely meals and getting annoyed when I dont sleep on time.Today,Whenever I look arround its nobody I found,You took away that feeling of being happy you took away my life.
You stupid, you always lift me up like a dew drop being a ray of light.
Yes,You are worth for Fight.
You always stucked by my side.Sometimes being Power sometimes being light.You was and always be the star of my universe that still brings up the light.Its like in the world full of fake people you are the one who shinned.The invisible sheild around me.
You are neither the powerfull nor matured gentleman.You are idiotic personality who is a Supperman.Indeed waking up each morning makes me realise,We had now come to the end..Still You Stupid,Will always be my BestFriend!
Blessings to you☄♥️
Your's~ Lost Piece of Heart