(5)

♡Survival♡
Letting her go does not come at once you hoped it would.
At first you dont want to let her go.Even if you refuse to admit it out loud.You still want her.You want to keep it safe.You want to still believe in everything that was in between you and her.
If you hold on,You still have her inside you, right? If you hold on,Something still exists inside you,right?
You search for her name is every post you read on that social craps.You shout her name everytime you miss her at night and then you found yourself trap.
At night,ylou cry you yell you tell yourself that you miss her instead of telling her you keep hitting yourself with memories you had with her..
At day time when you are with your friends having some puffs of the thing you love,you miss her voice stopping you from puffing that smoke.When you cross those ways,you smile while your heart is crying inside knowing those memories will never return even these paths call for her name her ways will never turn.Often You sit in the club,holding your favourite thing and then you here a song which reminds you of her,you pull out the phone and dial her number but instead of pressing the green button you prefer listening to the song.You then realise "You cant!" You stop yourself and then you try to pretend "You dont Care"that time your laughter helps you and you think you won the battle..
But dear,the real battle is with darkness when you cant see anything not because you are blind but because you are too tired drown in those emotions to see the truth around you.
Hold on! Still..
You was passing through the place where you once laughed with her.Your eyes gives you a slideshow of the memories you had with her.You wonder,Why cant you smile like you used to why there is no life in your smile? You think of texting her.But ohh there! You again realised,"You cant"! Here ego was getting place in your heart.
Whenever at night you find yourself being trapped by emotions you miss her,you miss her pressence.
Again in the morning when you get up you feel you congragulate yourself for surviving another shitty day without her!
©halfwriter_kashuu