Nervous

khelani pov

(Saturday 8:30 am)

I woke up the next morning realizing that i had ate the whole box of pizza myself. I sighed in frustration of what had happened yesterday with the thing with me and Jacob.

i struggled to get up from the bed ,but managed to get up and throw the pizza box away. I went to go do my hygein things and went downstairs, i didnt have to work today so i was pretty happy about besides who wants to work on a saturday anyways.

Once i get downstairs I go sit on the couch i finally didnt feel as hungry as i did last night i think i may have over ate, surprise surprise its not the first time this has happened.

I turned on the tv and watched some news. "John it seems like we have had a shooting 54th and main st, witnesses say they heard many screams coming from there house before they had decided to finally call the cops". "wow people are getting crazier" i thought to myself. "They now have the..

I cut the tv off and decided to head upstairs to talk to Ariyonna my younger sister than leave out to see my friend Brenia. I struggled getting up off the couch and made my way upstairs, once i made it i stopped to take a break i was tired and winded, after i took my small break i walked to her room and knocked on the door.

(knock knock) there was no reponse i knocked again and still no repsonse so i just figured she was trying to avoid me. I just decided to go in and she wasnt there. "where the hell did she go" i spoke to myself . I looked every where for her. I was panicking but i realized she was probably at one of her friends house. But she better not be with that boy James anybody but him.

This James boy is her boyfriend and i dont approve of him shes kind of in to those rough boys who try to be a wanna be thug. When i started taking care of Ariyonna i didnt expect for her to be this much of a handfull.

.

I left out the room and went to brenias house.

Brenias house

3:00 pm

I pulled up to her house after the 15 minute drive (A/N if you read the intro I changed where she lived but I'll tell you if things changed along the way😁)

I got out the truck and walked up slowly to the house. I was nervous because Jacob is her brother, but I didn't come by for him I came by for Brenia.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer the door I fixed myself up as I heard foot steps come to the door.

This fine built dude came to the door, he had plump lips a built body and it looked as if he was working out.

"He....hello is Brenia home". "yeah she's in the pool, you must be khelani, right?"

"Yes, I am, and you are?" I asked

"Oh I'm chresanto, but I go by chres or roc". "well with a body like that I know why they call you roc" I said in my head

"Well it's nice meeting you roc"

"Nice meeting you too"

I went to the back by the pool and saw Brenia swimming. " hey Brenia"

"Hey" she said in a bland tone

"What's wrong"

"I'm nervous about my party tomorrow I feel like something is gonna happen"

"Oh trust me nothing will happen" I said back to her

"Okay, well girl how are you"

"I'm fine" I lied straight threw my teeth