Part 2 "Im not crazy"

Just a random pic because it kinda in a way relates to the title so yea.....😳

Shoutout to all the people who like or love this book...love yall❤️💚💜💛

Unedited_______

"I can't promise anything right now"

I knew she understood what was gonna happen. She knows what I have to do.

"I love you Ariyonna I'll drop you off in a few minutes once you get your stuff ready"

"Okay, love you too"

___________

Arriving in the middle of no where I find myself pacing back and forth thinking contemplating on how to get her. In the madness of my thoughts I was infuriated by a call.

It was an unknown number.... "hello?". "Lani what the hell are you doing going after him?" "Listen I know what I'm doing I'm not going to let him kill Nia or y/n, so just stay otta my way either you're going to get your ass out here and help or you're going to hang up the phone."

"Aight, I'll be there in a little bit but just tell me where to meet you." "I'm glad you decided to jump on bored with the plan, and I honestly don't know where I am, I'm in the middle of no where."

"Well do you know the road you on?" "Yea ummmm I think I saw a sign a few miles back that said Wenchester Rd" "aight I'll meet you there, but Lani." "yeah Jacob?"

"Like you." "Like you too". it was funny to me the way he said it. We not together but we cool though. Waiting about 30 minutes I seen a a pair of headlights coming down the road.

"Must be Jacob" I mumbled to myself. it indeed was. he got out of his car and approached mine. "Hey Minnie". Another nickname he would call me because I'm short but no where near thin. " hey Prince".

"I don't know where we are at all but I know that bastard has to have a house in the middle of no where, I just don't know where." " wait you did say in the middle of no where right?" Yeah but what does that have to do with anything?"

"I just remember that didn't you and Nia used to sneak in the woods to some abandoned house that you'll said was a club house?" "Yeah but what does that have to do w..... ohhhh I see now, get in I think I remember where the house is at."

_________

After driving around for a couple of hours I found a house that looked oddly new. This obviously must be where he lives and where he is keeping them.

"Well this is it I guess" "how do you wanna do this?" "Well splitting up I guess I don't know I've oddly have never been in a situation to were a psychopath took my friends. But I'm guessing you have right?" He sat there and laughed at my smart ass my mouth.

"Minnie just come on." "okay but I was just saying "

We pulled up to the house and it looked oddly beautiful I could have sworn it was abandoned but of course chresanto lives here and is keeping them here.

We park far from the house I didn't want him to see the car and he has cameras all around the place I just hope he doesn't spot us we don't even have a plan or nothing.

"What are we gonna do this m'f has cameras all over the place I hope you was day dreaming in the car about how we gonna do this." "Calm down Minnie I got this."

I hope he do with his fine ass. I know it's a bad time to be thinking that but it was just on my mind.

"I hope you know what you doing boy." "I do we gotta go through the bushes to avoid the cameras to get to the back."