"Jacob!"

Shoutout to @Slwright382 and @KimberlyBrown1 thank you for your votes I appreciate it a lot!

Khelani pov

Once Romelo and I finished talking I noticed that Nia disappeared where the hell could she have went there was no trace of her. my natural instinct was that someone took her.... chresanto!

If that son of a b**** took her I am going to try my best to hunt and kill the light skin son of a b****. Since I just found out that me and him kind if have a past he wants revenge, he wants me to feel the pain he felt years ago.

He doesn't understand that I felt so much pain as a child when watching my father practically dying in my mothers arms mentally and physically put a toll on my body.

I just need to find my friend... oh crap I gotta tell Jacob, I know he's going to go ballistic and me having feelings for him needs to be pushed aside right now badly.

I really don't wanna but I have to. He doesn't like me anyways so it's whatever.

I gotta tell him tonight after the parties over and I'll just go back to his house and tell him there.

20 minutes later

Once the party was over and everyone was cleared out I couldn't find Jacob at all. he must have headed home already. let me prepare myself for this😑.

I got in the truck and drove to Nias house I wanted that drive to last forever because once Jacob hears this it's not gonna be to good and I can understand why .

She's been through so much already he is like a mentor someone who is her idol she looks up to her brother he takes care and loves her do much.

After a few minutes I arrived at their house. I say there for a little bit and finally got out, I walked up the pathway nervous as hell I grab my clutch and opened it so I could get the key out.

I opened the door slowly and seen glass shattered on the floor furniture flipped and pictures shattered. Jacob must know already.

I stepped over the glass and broken chairs and went upstairs slowly trying not to make a sound but my weight shifted on one leg causing the floor to creek.

I tried not to make a sound afterwards and still looking for Jacob. My first guy instinct was to look in nias room.

There I seen Jacob with alcohol in his hand and tear stained face... Jacob!

Jacob pov

I sat there in the corner with my bottle of alcohol in my hand and crying after finding out that my sister the only one that I still had left was kidnapped.

I just wanna be left alone I don't give a f*** about anyone anymore I don't care I just want my sister ,who took her is what I wanna know!

I heard someone coming up the steps I knew it had to be khelani she's the only one who has a key. I seen here open the door with a shocked look on her face.

"Jacob!" she yelled at me at this point I didn't care I just don't care about life with ought my sister. khelani came over to me and took the bottle out if my hands that alcohol was the only thing that was giving me relief.

She have me a hug her sent of sweet lavender smelt amazing as the smell stained my shirt. I need khelani in my life I need her.

"Come on Jacob, your gonna come stay with me okay?" khelani said to me. I just nodded my head. she pulled me up and have me one more hug just for comfort.

We walked downstairs through the front door and got into her truck. "trust me Jacob we will find the bastard who did this, and we will get Nia back I promise."