Wait Nia!

^thats khelani i forgot i never showed you guys her oh thats her with tracks sewed in i guess

Khelani Pov

I didnt believe Brenia because I know she just secretly wants Romelo in prison and I cant let that happen at all. All he wants to do is get back in her life and save her.

At the corner of my eye I saw Romelo walking through the door my heart stopped i couldnt breath I quickly but slowly stumbled over to him and pushed him back out of the door.

I could not let let Brenia see him right now this is not the time or the place at all. "what the hell are you doing here". Did this n**** not get the message about me telling him to not come to the party like really dude??

"I wanted to see her, I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday shes growing up so fast, I just wanted to see her and talk to her before things got chaotic". He said to me, I understand his reasoning but she just cant see him right now at all.

"But I also came here for another reason". He said sternly. "Well what was is it". I asked him.

"I know how your father died." My face dropped once he said that, I'm honestly curious to know how he died and who killed him.

"Let's go sit down I think I gotta brace myself for what I'm about to here". we walked a little till we got to the bench and finally made at and say down.

I couldn't want to here way he had to say about it.

"Tell me now!" I said to him. "well a while ago your dad and Chresanto's dad were friends and they were in the drug business together."

"What!, a drug business?!". I yelled I couldn't believe my dad my dad that I've known for ever was in a drug business I couldn't being myself to believe this bs he was telling me but I just decided to listen anyways.

"Yes a drug business and your dad and him had to claim there territory on what was rightfully theirs."

"They were hanging out and things got pretty hectic between them. It was a fight about who was the better one and who was the boss in charge of everything basically a drug lord."

"Even though each one of them had there business they wanted to take over and control both. They than started to get into a fist fight."

"Lorenzo (chresantos dad name and Trey is khelani dad's name) pulled out his gun and shot him right in his cavity of his chest puncturing his heart."

"But your dad's goons shot up half of Lorenzo's crew and he also died that night too"

I stood there shocked and It all came back to me seeing my dead lying on the ground lifeless all for some drug business s*** and that is why chresanto attacked me that day he wants revenge.

Only if my dad didn't get involved in this shit I wouldn't be getting threats from him. I'm not saying it's my dad's fault but why?!? Am I wrong to feel this way y'all ?

He's the reason why I started having bad dreams and taking those sleeping pills because I could rarely sleep and that's how I somewhat got addicted to them.(A/N hopefully it answers how she got addicted you guys)

I rarely slept because most times it was flash backs of my father or if I slept than I had a nightmare but All these times I was wondering who killed my father and why it happened now I know.

"I really can't even be on how I feel about this right now". I spoke honestly to Romelo.

I was now hoping we could get to a safe place soon because I really don't wanna put my sister or anyone in any danger.