Umm?

~Earlier that day of Brenia party~

Y/N pov

I stayed at a hotel tonight to surprise Brenia for her birthday and khelani!!!

I woke up and did my hygiene things and put on some sweats Jordan's and jacket for now. I wasn't trying to impress anyone and I laid out my outfit for her party later and left out to go surprise khelani.

I left the hotel and got into my car and drove off let's see if I still remember the directions to her house.

5 minutes later

I arrived at khlani house all excited I got out the car rushing to the door and knocked on the door I than dug in my purse for the keys and opened the doors.

"Khelani!!!!!!!". " Y/N!!!!"

"I missed you girl. How have you been." I asked Khelani.

"I've been good".

"Oh that's great". I said back

"Y/N what's wrong you seem a little off". Khelani said to me. "Oh nothing just same old bs with work". "Are you sure about that?" she said to me questionably

"Yesss I'm sure". " Okay I'm just making sure I care about you a lot boo". "I know I care about you too"

"Ohh since your are asking questions let me ask you a question girlllll."

"What is it?" she asked nervously. "Have you an Jacob been talking?". "ohh I really don't even wanna talk about him." she said plainly.

In Y/N Head

*Listen y'all she likes Jacob so much I don't know why they just don't go together she's an amazing girl who kept her head up through out these years and im proud of her.*

"Listen one day you're gonna take my advice and y'all will be together one day."

"I doubt it girl." she said with her head down.

"Mark my words child.". "Wow you sound just like my grandma Ms. Relationship advice person". she said laughing at me. "I didn't even realize I did but I will keep that in mind" I giggled a little

I stopped giggling once I saw bruises on her neck. " Khelani why do you have bruises on your neck?

She looked scared and nervous. "Ummm nothing" she said back

"Khelani tell me now! I raised my voice at her. She broke down crying, I went over to her to comfort her. "khelani what's wrong, what happened?

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you". She said to me. " khelani it's okay you can tell me anything we are like sisters and you know that."

She sobbed some more in my shirt and lifted her head and I wiped her tears away. " well I had went to sleep that night and I don't know if it was a dream or if it was real but it was about Romelo. He got into my house and wanted to kill me. And he was successful at it because he did kill me and I woke up and had hand prints on my neck "

"Oh my god, khelani why didn't you tell me sooner". "Because I didn't want you to worry about it, I didn't want you to stress about it". She said back.

"Khelani it wouldn't have stressed me at all, I just need to make sure you're safe and okay, you're my best friend and more like a sister to me I don't wanna loose you"

"Your like a sister to me too,Y/N I'm honestly scared because if he does come back what do you think he will do ,and especially what will he do to Brenia?"

"I honestly don't know what he will do next." I said back honestly.

"Give me hugs girl" I said to her