Part 2 "where im going"

Shout out to @Alexandra3415 thank you so much for your votes girl!!

Perri pov

Once we started to watch the movie Y/N seemed a little off.

"Hey y/n you okay you seem a little off did something happen while you were in there?" I asked her.

"Oh no I'm....im fine just thinking." she said back. "oh okay...." we say there for like 20 minutes and the vibe was still feeling the same. But as soon as I wanted to ask I got a text from Chresanto.

Chres

Aye you have her over there yet

Perri

Yea she sitting right next to me. What do you want me to do with her?

Chres

Keep her there I know that she leaving out for her flight today but that's gonna be canceled

Perri

Okay gotcha

What I'm doing is very wrong but right now I don't care I'm only doing this because I'm so in love with Chresanto.

Ever since I started talking to him he told me about why happened in the past and he wanted some revenge... so I tagged a long in his plan.

Love makes you do crazy things. it's not like I meant to but I want him and I thought this would bring us closer together.

"Uh Y/N do you wanna ditch this little snack session thing and go out to eat or something? I asked her. "uhh sure why not but I really don't have any money on me all my money basically went into my flight ticket."

"Ohh it's fine, my treat." I told her. "well thank you, much appreciated" she said

Might as well keep her distracted as long as I can for a little while until Chresanto handles his business with her. Yeah she's cool but I'm not trying to be bothered much with her.

"Aight, let's head out, I gotta change I to some appropriate clothes though. I'll be back out."

"Oh okay". I went into my room and looked in the closet for something cute and simple.

Grabbing a pair of some high waisted ripped jeans a half shirt tub top thing and some heels to go with it. I quickly fixed up my face putting on some make up foundation eyeliner and eyeshadow.

I got myself ready to go and looked in the mirror one last time taking an Instagram pic and posting it.

After like 10 minutes I finally walked out of my room and saw that Y/N was looking bored as every pulling with her finger nails.

"Okay I'm ready!" I said loud an clearly to kind of startle her. She jumped a little. "oh okay."

We left out taking our separate cars. I seen Chresanto sitting on top of my car with joint in his hand. He looked dead at me and Y/N.

She tried running but she wasn't going to get very far especially with me being in cross country and track. I than tackled her to the ground pinning her arms down.

"Shut up and don't say a word and it'll be easy for you, now if you don't than I guess you'll just be shit out of luck.

"Why are you doing this I trusted you, how the fuck are you going to work with that sick bastard knowing what he did."

"Because I love him!" I screamed at the top of my lungs honestly.

"Hold up. you love me? Uhhh I thought you just wanted to help me get these two bitches. I damn sure wasn't notified that you had feelings for me." he said to me