Fūçk

Jacob pov

She jumped up. "Lani.... Lani"

"Good you're finally awake it's great to see that beautiful smile again"

"Oh wow Jacob don't try to kiss ass now" "I'm not kissing anything I'm just saying"

It's crazy how I love her smart ass mouth, but it's cute on her.

"Jacob what happened to Nia,and Y/N" "oh they're a few doors down from you, there doing just fine the doctors say that they'll be fine as well, so there's nothing to worry about they do have some bruising and got some stitches from busted up wound"

"Oh I see, but where the hell is Santo. please don't tell me he got away I could've sworn I seen him on the ground. Didn't I ?

"Well he did once I went to go see if he was in his room he was gone just like that."

"Fuck!". "I know Lani, but we will find him sooner or later he can't hide forever."

"Man whatever Jacob😒"

__________

Khelani Pov

He just say there staring at me like I said something wrong.

"You know what Lani , imma just give you a few minutes to yourself. I sit appreciate what you said to me we both love those people and I'm trying to help but don't take that bullshit out in me like I did something wrong I'm ducking tired of being treated like shit by people and I'm not gonna take it from you. So once you get your shit together call me."

I don't even know what I did wrong it's not like I said anything that bad to him so why is he pissed at me.

Whatever I don't have time for it right now I gotta make some chambers anyways imma find santo and kill that bitch nigga.

"Nurse." I said to her.

"Yes miss Parrish?" "Ummmm I wanted to now when could I be let out?"

"Let me check with the doctor and I'll be back in a jiff, okay?" "Okay"

I sat there in that bed waiting for her to come back and tell me if I could or not.

A few moments later I heard a knock on the door

"Miss Parrish may I come in?" "Yes"

"Well the doctors says you can go home now if you would like but just take it easy on yourself and we will be making an appointment with you soon to check back up on you."

"Okay that sounds fine I'll set my appointment up at the front desk"

"Okay ma'am well I'll leave you alone to get dressed and than you may leave."

"Thank you"

I got dressed easily because my chest hurts badly who the hell wants to be shot anyways.

After I got dressed I wanted to at least say goodbye to Y/N and Nia because after today they won't see me no more but I will be taking Ariyonna with me I plan on finding chresanto if I still wanna be alive I need to get him before he gets me.

Call me crazy or what ever you want but this motherf***er is going to die soon.

Anyways i had gotten dressed grabbed my phone and walked down to there room.

Walking down the hallways thinking about what I said to Jacob maybe I was wrong for what I said I'm just frustrated right now.

I'll try an apologize later before I get home at least to make things right. I know I'm bipolar as hell but bare with me y'all.

I heard Nia talking as I was walking to her room. I peaked in the room trying not to be seen.

"Girl you ain't slick we can see you."

Ugghhhhh well I'm not the best hider and the way my body set it it doesn't hide very well.

"Hey Nia I just wanted to check on you to see if you were okay." "well I'm doing a little better I'm just happy to be out of that hell hole"

"Yea well that's good, I'm happy you doing better girl."

"Oh this is my friend Trey by the way."

Hold up this motherf***** look alot like......
________________

Jacob Pov

After getting into a little dispute I needed to cool off she know I love her she is my everything even though we not together I don't want no one to have her.

I'm a selfish lover

I drive all the way back home taking my shoes off. I tried to relax but I couldn't I don't like not being around khelani especially with that whole incident.

Even when we were little and she used to come over I was always protective over Nia and Lani they was close and dear to my heart.

Diary/Passage

Just being with her make me feel better she may not be confident she may not be the skinniest girls but I don't give a flying fuck imma still try to win her heart and the crazy thing is we know we feel the same way but won't admit it but I might as well take that first step.

What's gonna happen next??????

You think they gonna be together?

Hey y'all I missed this book badly I've just been busy with other stuff, some of y'all hate me because I haven't updated which I understand, some of y'all still support me which I love very much now I loveeee y'all the ones that support me are the real MVP fr.

But love everyone this book will be starting back to be updated at the end of every week now since I'm starting to be less busy for the moment and I'm keep up with this.

But don't get it twisted I still am dedicated to this book just because I didn't update in a while I still have been writing some chapters that I haven't posted and still have to work on. So boom...... Jk Jk

Can some of y'all inbox me for some ideas in the future chapters trust me it will help my ideas are jumbled up but if some decide to inbox me I will pick a few for each chapter and shout out that person.

Shout out to my friend glamorousbubblesxoxo read some of her books there amazing so go check that out

But anyways I'm back officially now omg I'm ready

Vote and Comment!!!

Love all y'all Lotuses💜

Quiet_Lotus🌸