A/N + Introduction

INTRODUCTION

This is my first fanfiction ever so I hope you guys enjoy it. I've been wanting to write a story on wattpad for a while now, about an arranged marriage, so I'm finally going to give it a try. I do hope you guys like it and enjoy it, and hope you vote and comment on my story. Please don't comment anything rude on my story, if you just don't like it then just don't read it. This story will mostly focus on Elaina's POV, with Draco as an arranged couple. Draco and Elaina's relationship will take a while to develop, because keep in mind that they were enemies in hogwarts.

I will try to make the story interesting for you guys to read, and I'll try to post as much as I can on wattpad. I don't know by when I'll have the first chapter up, but it will be soon, I hope you guys have/had an amazing day, and I hope you guys will stick with Elaina and Draco in their journey, as an arranged couple.

MY WORK

Please don't steal any of my work, I worked really hard on this story, and am looking forward to making this a long and exciting book, for you guys. So PLEASE DON'T PLAGIARIZE this is MY WORK, and I will find out if anyone does. 

UPDATES AND QUESTIONS

I'll try to update every weekend, if you have any questions for me regarding any of my works, please feel free to pm me or leave a message on my inbox.

______

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE.

- AILEEN J