CHAPTER 5 | Wedding Bells

[EDITED]

CHAPTER 5 | Wedding Bells

Elaina's POV

Rays of sunshine came through my curtains, making me squint my eyes at the drawn out curtains. I quickly drew my wand from my nightstand and did a quick spell to close them up. I was already dreading today, because today was the day I would marry Draco bloody Malfoy.

Trying not to scream into my pillow, I glanced over at my clock which read 8am.

Great.

Footsteps came my way from down the hall as my door flew open and in came Hermione, Luna, Ginny, Molly, and my Mum.

"Elaina you're awake! Come on, we need to get you ready for your big day." Said Hermione.

"Do I have to? I mean we don't even love each other." I said in a frustrated voice, knowing that I probably look like a child.

"Elaina you know perfectly well that you have to marry him." My mother's voice came in a stern voice.

I released a loud sigh, "Fine I'll get ready." I grumbled, getting up on my feet.

"Great! Now get into the shower, while we bring your dress and stuff to get you ready for today." Said Ginny, clapping her hands together, her silver wedding ring showing off.

I got up and opened the door to my bathroom and got in. I quickly undid my braid and slipped out of my clothes as I drawed out the water. The warm water went down my back, taking off the pressure that I felt for today, and loosening my tense bones.

I got my lavender scented shampoo and put it on my hair and scrubbed for a good 5 minutes, I then quickly did my body and shaved my legs and put conditioner on my hair. After I rinsed all of the products out of my hair and body, I turned off the shower and got out. As I draped a white fluffy towel over my body and began to dry myself with it.

As a knock came from the other side of the door. "Elaina are you done drying off? We need you to eat first and then get you ready!"

"Yeah, I'm done drying off." I said.

The door opened only half way in as Hermione's hand popped in, "Here wear these for the meantime, so when you eat your breakfast you won't dirty your wedding dress."

I took the clothes from Hermione's hand and closed the door, and quickly put them on. Quickly putting my hair in a ponytail I walked out.

"Elaina here's your breakfast, eat your food before we get you ready." Said Luna in her dreamy voice, holding out my breakfast plate.

"Thanks, Luna." I said, with a small smile. I took the tray from her hands and sat down and began to eat my chocolate chip pancakes with scrambled eggs, and quickly drank my milk. I ate all my food, while everyone else was getting my things ready for today. After I finished eating my food, Hermione took out her wand and made the tray disappear, down stairs in the kitchen sink.

"Okay, Elaina time to get ready." Said Molly, her eyes beginning to gleam with tears.

My mother showed me the dress that I was going to wear for today and laid it out on my bed. "Isn't it lovely Elaina I thought it would suit your figure nicely." Said my mother

I looked at my white wedding dress and had to admit that my dress was lovely.

In fact It was beautiful. I turned to my mother and said "It's wonderful mum you picked out a lovely dress, thank you."

"You're welcome, Elaina."

Hermione, Luna, and Ginny then helped me into the dress as I looked at myself over in the mirror. It was a pure white dress that reached all the way down to my feet, hugging my body perfectly. The lace was twisted into a design that left my shoulders showing but enough to cover my chest.